[PROPOSAL] Near Korea DAO Monthly Marketing and Community Growth Budget - November
Guild Name: Near Korea DAO
What is Near Korea DAO? A community-led initiative in South Korea, our goals
B - Building a strong community
O - Onboarding new users into the world of NEAR
S - Spreading the word of NEAR across Korea
Join us in shaping the future of blockchain!
Stay connected with us via our social media channels:
- Telegram chat channel(0.93k users): [Telegram: Contact @NEARKoreaDAO 4 )
- Telegram announcement channel(0.79k users): [Telegram: Contact @NEARKorea_DAO)
- Twitter(6.3k users): (https://twitter.com/NearKoreaDAO 2 )
- Medium(42 users): NEAR Korea DAO – Medium
- Youtube(31 users): (19) NearKoreaDAO - YouTube 1
- Instagram(65 users): NearKoreaDAO (@nearkoreadao) • Instagram photos and videos 1
- Near Social(206 users): [Near Korea DAO | Near Social 2 )
- Near Linktr: NEAR Korea DAO | Twitter, Instagram | Linktree
NEAR Protocol Korea DAO members:
CoinEasy: Telegram: Contact @coiniseasy 1 (4.9k users)
크립토 도서관: Telegram: Contact @gachi2job (10k users)
코인같이투자: Telegram: Contact @WeCryptoTogether (22k users)
BQ: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXwcm91Ebpsn_2Qx1lguTZw (5.6k users)
멘탈관리소: Telegram: Contact @jaysonchart (1.8k users)
Detailed what we have done: (Notion – The all-in-one workspace for your notes, tasks, wikis, and databases. )
Marketing Type: Social Media, Advertising, Blogs, Events
Funding Scheme: Monthly
- [APPROVED] Near Korea DAO Monthly Marketing and Community Growth Budget - Marketing / MarketingDAO - NEAR Forum 1
- [Approved -$3000] Near Korea DAO Monthly Marketing and Community Growth Budget - June - Marketing / MarketingDAO - NEAR Forum 2
- [APPROVED] NEAR Korea DAO Community Meetup: A Buidl.asia Side Event during ETH Seoul Week, June 2023, South Korea - Marketing / MarketingDAO - NEAR Forum 2
- [REPORT] Near Korea DAO May 2023 - Marketing / MarketingDAO - NEAR Forum 1
- [REPORT] Near Korea DAO June 2023 - Marketing / MarketingDAO - NEAR Forum 1
- [REPORT] NEAR Korea DAO Community Meetup: A Buidl.asia Side Event during ETH Seoul
Week, June 2023, South Korea - Marketing / MarketingDAO - NEAR Forum 1
- [REPORT] Near Korea DAO July 2023 - Marketing / MarketingDAO - NEAR Forum
- [REPORT] Near Korea DAO August 2023 - Marketing / MarketingDAO - NEAR Forum
- [REPORT] Near Korea DAO October 2023 - Marketing / MarketingDAO - NEAR Forum
- [Approved] Near Korea DAO Monthly Marketing and Community Growth Budget - October - Marketing / MarketingDAO - NEAR Forum
Metrics of Evaluation
- User Onboarding and Retention: Our primary goal is to maintain a high retention rate of 80% for users eight weeks post-onboarding. To achieve this, we should focus on creating compelling reasons for users to remain active within the ecosystem, such as providing continuous education on NDC governance, BOS, and showcasing ongoing projects. A sense of community and value within the ecosystem is essential for keeping users engaged long-term.
- Cost-Efficient Growth: To scale our user base sustainably, we aim to reduce the account acquisition cost to under 5 USDC. This involves optimizing our marketing strategies and leveraging organic growth channels to attract new users more cost-effectively.
- Diverse dApp Engagement: We want to ensure that our efforts translate into active participation across the ecosystem. A target has been set for at least 60% of users who have been with us for more than a week to interact with multiple dApps. This not only indicates a healthy level of engagement but also the utility and interconnectedness of our dApp environment.
- Boosting Social Presence: We’re looking to amplify our online presence by increasing our social engagement score. Aiming for a 20% rise in social metrics like posts, likes, and followers/views over the next month will help us to reach a wider audience and foster a more vibrant community dialogue.
Content & Engagement Strategy
- Dynamic Community Management (Telegram): 24/7 assistance for NEAR ecosystem inquiries. Expect 2-3 daily news and educational content updates. Funding: 800 USDC
- Robust Social Media Presence: Daily updates, articles, videos, infographics, and translations. Posting on Near.social. Funding: 1,350 USDC
- Thoughtful Content Creation (Medium): Bi-monthly in-depth articles. Funding: 250 USDC
- AMA Sessions: Bi-monthly sessions to address community inquiries. Funding: 100 USDC
- BOS Building
- BOS component / Near Social: Various events, contests, and bounties to engage the community. Funding: 300 USDC
- Onboarding Initiatives
- Dynamic Community Management (Telegram): Onboarding new users while managing the community.
- Onboarding & Engagement via Keypom Initiative: A multi-faceted initiative focused on user onboarding. Funding for Near.Social active posting event: 200 USDC
Results from Previous Initiatives
Our recent event, “NEAR Korea DAO Social Community, BOS Development Event with IamHuman authentication,” showcased our capabilities:
- Over 20 BOS proposals from Korea University students.
- Votes from 554 community members on these submissions.
- Over 1,000 posts curated and shared on NearSocial.
- Over 4,000 on-chain transactions, indicating active community engagement.
- 37 users adopted the IamHuman authentication.
This demonstrates our commitment to our core values, our ability to iterate based on feedback, and the potential for future growth.
Total Requested: 3,000 USDC
Following the guidelines provided, we believe our proposal aligns with the Vision Key Metrics and objectives set out by the CoA.
We thank you for your consideration and remain dedicated to fostering the growth and adoption of the NEAR ecosystem in Korea.
If you have any questions, I would be delighted to answer them