[Approved] Near Korea DAO Monthly Marketing and Community Growth Budget - November

[PROPOSAL] Near Korea DAO Monthly Marketing and Community Growth Budget - November

Guild Name: Near Korea DAO

About us :raised_hands:

What is Near Korea DAO? :busts_in_silhouette::kr:A community-led initiative in South Korea, our goals :point_down:

B - Building a strong community :building_construction::handshake:

O - Onboarding new users into the world of NEAR :globe_with_meridians:

S - Spreading the word of NEAR across Korea :mega:

:globe_with_meridians: Join us in shaping the future of blockchain! :black_heart:

Stay connected with us via our social media channels:

Core member Jaden: Near Social 1
Core member Kailey: Near Social
Core member gryptoguru: Near Social

Detailed what we have done: (Notion – The all-in-one workspace for your notes, tasks, wikis, and databases. )

Marketing Type: Social Media, Advertising, Blogs, Events

Funding Scheme: Monthly

Previous proposals :scroll:

Metrics of Evaluation

1. User Onboarding and Retention: Our primary goal is to maintain a high retention rate of 80% for users eight weeks post-onboarding. To achieve this, we should focus on creating compelling reasons for users to remain active within the ecosystem, such as providing continuous education on NDC governance, BOS, and showcasing ongoing projects. A sense of community and value within the ecosystem is essential for keeping users engaged long-term.
  2. Cost-Efficient Growth: To scale our user base sustainably, we aim to reduce the account acquisition cost to under 5 USDC. This involves optimizing our marketing strategies and leveraging organic growth channels to attract new users more cost-effectively.
  3. Diverse dApp Engagement: We want to ensure that our efforts translate into active participation across the ecosystem. A target has been set for at least 60% of users who have been with us for more than a week to interact with multiple dApps. This not only indicates a healthy level of engagement but also the utility and interconnectedness of our dApp environment.
  4. Boosting Social Presence: We’re looking to amplify our online presence by increasing our social engagement score. Aiming for a 20% rise in social metrics like posts, likes, and followers/views over the next month will help us to reach a wider audience and foster a more vibrant community dialogue.

Content & Engagement Strategy

1. Education
  • Dynamic Community Management (Telegram): 24/7 assistance for NEAR ecosystem inquiries. Expect 2-3 daily news and educational content updates. Funding: 800 USDC
  • Robust Social Media Presence: Daily updates, articles, videos, infographics, and translations. Posting on Near.social. Funding: 1,350 USDC
  • Thoughtful Content Creation (Medium): Bi-monthly in-depth articles. Funding: 250 USDC
  • AMA Sessions: Bi-monthly sessions to address community inquiries. Funding: 100 USDC
  1. BOS Building
  • BOS component / Near Social: Various events, contests, and bounties to engage the community. Funding: 300 USDC
  1. Onboarding Initiatives
  • Dynamic Community Management (Telegram): Onboarding new users while managing the community.
  • Onboarding & Engagement via Keypom Initiative: A multi-faceted initiative focused on user onboarding. Funding for Near.Social active posting event: 200 USDC

Results from Previous Initiatives

Our recent event, “NEAR Korea DAO Social Community, BOS Development Event with IamHuman authentication,” showcased our capabilities:

• Over 20 BOS proposals from Korea University students.
  • Votes from 554 community members on these submissions.
  • Over 1,000 posts curated and shared on NearSocial.
  • Over 4,000 on-chain transactions, indicating active community engagement.
  • 37 users adopted the IamHuman authentication.

This demonstrates our commitment to our core values, our ability to iterate based on feedback, and the potential for future growth.

Budget Request

Total Requested: 3,000 USDC

Wallet: nearkoreadao.sputnik-dao.near

Total :moneybag:
3,000 USDC

Wallet :credit_card:
nearkoreadao.sputnik-dao.near

Following the guidelines provided, we believe our proposal aligns with the Vision Key Metrics and objectives set out by the CoA.

We thank you for your consideration and remain dedicated to fostering the growth and adoption of the NEAR ecosystem in Korea.

If you have any questions, I would be delighted to answer them

Thank you Community, @marketingdao-council, @Dacha, @cryptocredit, @so608, advisors, and all concerned parties, Happy day, everyone :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Hi @CoinEasy thank you for your proposal.

I have reviewed your past funding and reports - great work. Happy to support

1 Like

Thank you for your support! :pray:

Thank you for your proposal.

Your community is one of the regional communities that is very active in the near social and contributing to BOS components in your previous reports.

I would like to see more interactions and engagement onchain in your future reports. i need to see one awesome forkable or reusable component that helps your community use it, not just a post.

I’m happy to support you; please note my comment too.

1 Like

Thanks @CoinEasy for the proposal and report on October activity. Along with the social content, I was especially interested to see the 14 BOS components proposed by members of your community. Many look to have real utility for the ecosystem. I think the on-going focus on growing your audience and communications on near.social is great to see. Since your community has put a solid amount of time into using that platform alongside your other social channels, I am curious what you think would help grow your on-chain audience and engagement – what would make it easier for people to follow your activities and interact there?

Happy to support for another month.

1 Like

Thank you for your support! Yes, we are focusing more on on-chain activity, and for this November event, there is a really interesting BOS game component from Inha University that users will enjoy using. :eyes:

Thank you for your support! At Near Korea DAO, we’re intensively focusing on on-chain activities and have dynamically utilized our platform. We’ve collaborated with ecosystem partners like Otto Chain and have hosted events with them. Our practical educational content, such as videos on using dApps on Near, has been well-received by users. Excitingly, we’ve deployed the Near Korea DAO onchain community on Popular, which will bring more incentives and activities for our community. For the upcoming November event, we’re thrilled to introduce a novel BOS game component from Inha University, adding to the engaging experience for our users. :slight_smile:

Dear Marketing DAO contributor, your application was approved by Marketing (Ecosystem) DAO. The approved proposal included in November’s request to NDC Trust.

Please advise that during this transition period (NDC v0-v1), the following applications’ approval procedure:

Marketing (Eco) DAO November’s funding procedure:

:green_circle: 1. November 9-15th time for proposals from the Community;
:green_circle: 2. By November 15th, reviewing by MDAO councils, approval on governance forum, and creation post-request to NDC (HOM, CoA, NDC trust);
:yellow_circle: 3. November 15th-20st reviewing by HOM members and voting on chain;
:red_circle: 4. November 20th, in case of successful approval by HOM, HOM will pass the request to CoA to vote on-chain;
:red_circle: 5. November 20nd-26th – reviewing and voting by CoA;
:red_circle: 6. Once the CoA gives its approval, the Trustees will carry out the transaction, provided that the expenses align with the Trust’s objectives;
:red_circle: 7. KYC can be required for new applicants.

Disclaimer: some timelines can be changed due to the transition V0-V1 period.

So, during this time, please

VOTE :rocket:! To unlock funding for Community.

https://near.org/astraplusplus.ndctools.near/widget/home?page=dao&daoId=voting-body-v1.ndc-gwg.near

Support new Grassroots DAOs

Aslo

1. Fill out the form to pass KYC KYC Request Form (if not yet)
  2. Wait for future instruction from Marketing (Ecosystem) DAO and an invitation to create a transfer on Astro DAO.
  3. Please join NDC Marketing HUB Telegram: Contact @ndc_marketing
  4. Please get in touch with me on telegram @kmotiv 24/7 if you have any questions.
1 Like

Thank you for the guideline. We have voted yes! :blush:

1 Like

Good morning @CoinEasy !

Could you please create a transfer? Thanks

1 Like

Good morning @Dacha !

Thank you once again for approving our proposal.

DAO Proposal (astrodao.com)

@marketingdao-council, @Dacha, @cryptocredit, @johanga, @so608

1 Like

Hi @CoinEasy could you share a link to your Report for November. Thanks

1 Like

Hi @cryptocredit, here is the link to the November report: [REPORT] Near Korea DAO November 2023 - Marketing / MarketingDAO - NEAR Forum. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi everyone , please clear my doubts which i am having related to dao
Okay so first of all lets be clear about the fact that you got your funding for around 1.808 $ price being a total of 1659.29 near to be exact

Right??

Now in the above proposal you have asked for 500$ meaning 276.54 near for social and Bos building events
Due to fluctuations in price where near got pumped price was increased a lot
But in current reward distribution if you total it it is around 135 near

Just tell me what are you gonna do with remaining 141 near which is another 500$ to current price
According to what i have known winners must get there prize at what price DAO has recieved
Right??

1 Like

Hi, thank you for your response.

As a DAO, we find it more effective to hold stablecoins for operating campaigns and events. We convert NEAR to a stablecoin, and when it’s time to pay the community, we buy back NEAR tokens to reward our users.

Consider a scenario where the NEAR token’s value decreases by five times; we might only be able to give $100 at that moment. This is why we convert NEAR to stablecoin, irrespective of market fluctuations.

It provides us with a stable environment, allowing us to focus on our work without worrying about these fluctuations.

We have already distributed the promised $500 to users. Thank you for your understanding, and we will continue to operate events and campaigns.

Thank you for participating in our events.

2 Likes