[PROPOSAL] Near Korea DAO Monthly Marketing and Community Growth Budget - August
Guild Name: Near Korea DAO
What is Near Korea DAO? A community-led initiative in South Korea, our goals
B - Building a strong community
O - Onboarding new users into the world of NEAR
S - Spreading the word of NEAR across Korea
Join us in shaping the future of blockchain!
Stay connected with us via our social media channels:
- Telegram chat channel(0.97k users): [Telegram: Contact @NEARKoreaDAO 4 )
- Telegram announcement channel(0.8k users): [Telegram: Contact @NEARKorea_DAO)
- Twitter(5.7k users): (https://twitter.com/NearKoreaDAO 2)
- Medium(41 users): NEAR Korea DAO – Medium
- Youtube(29 users): (19) NearKoreaDAO - YouTube 1
- Instagram(61 users): NearKoreaDAO (@nearkoreadao) • Instagram photos and videos 1
- Near Social(165 users): [Near Korea DAO | Near Social 2 )
- Near Linktr: NEAR Korea DAO | Twitter, Instagram | Linktree
NEAR Protocol Korea DAO members:
CoinEasy: Telegram: Contact @coiniseasy 1 (4.9k users)
크립토 도서관: Telegram: Contact @gachi2job (10k users)
코인같이투자: Telegram: Contact @WeCryptoTogether (22k users)
BQ: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXwcm91Ebpsn_2Qx1lguTZw (5.6k users)
멘탈관리소: Telegram: Contact @jaysonchart (1.8k users)
Detailed what we have done: (Notion – The all-in-one workspace for your notes, tasks, wikis, and databases. )
Marketing Type: Social Media, Advertising, Blogs, Events
Funding Scheme: Monthly
- [APPROVED] Near Korea DAO Monthly Marketing and Community Growth Budget - Marketing / MarketingDAO - NEAR Forum 1
- [Approved -$3000] Near Korea DAO Monthly Marketing and Community Growth Budget - June - Marketing / MarketingDAO - NEAR Forum 2
- [APPROVED] NEAR Korea DAO Community Meetup: A Buidl.asia Side Event during ETH Seoul Week, June 2023, South Korea - Marketing / MarketingDAO - NEAR Forum 2
- [REPORT] Near Korea DAO May 2023 - Marketing / MarketingDAO - NEAR Forum 1
- [REPORT] Near Korea DAO June 2023 - Marketing / MarketingDAO - NEAR Forum 1
- [REPORT] NEAR Korea DAO Community Meetup: A Buidl.asia Side Event during ETH Seoul
Week, June 2023, South Korea - Marketing / MarketingDAO - NEAR Forum 1
- [REPORT] Near Korea DAO July 2023 - Marketing / MarketingDAO - NEAR Forum
NEAR Korea DAO KPIs
Human Participation (Voters): Aim for a significant voter participation of 50-100 individuals to represent comprehensive community engagement.
Community Creators: Inspire 2-5 members from the community to design and disseminate unique content about the elections.
Community Trust Figures: Seek nominations for 1-3 persons, indicating the faith the community places in them.
Endorsement Upvotes: Target between 10-50 upvotes as an indicator of the community’s support for the nominated individuals.
Discussion Threads: Cultivate insightful conversations regarding nominations and all matters pertinent to the election.
Voter Engagement: Strive for extensive voter participation to mirror the unified ambition for NEAR Korea.
Content Broadcasters: Highlight and magnify content related to the elections, ensuring a wide reach.
Developer Engagement: Bring in 1-3 proactive developers to be a part of the NEAR BOS initiative.
User and Transaction Activity: Boost the count of active users and their transactions to surpass the 50 mark.
BOS Innovations: Encourage the development of 1-2 innovative tools or apps for NEAR BOS.
*Content and Engagement Strategy:
We’re bringing our community alive through engaging content and diverse communication channels. Here’s our plan:
- Dynamic Community Management (via Telegram): 24/7 customer services who have questions about the NEAR ecosystem Expect 2-3 daily news and educational content updates. Funding: 500 USDC
- Robust Social Media Presence (via Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Naver blog, Naver premium contents, Near.Social): Expect 10 daily news, 2 articles, 2 tutorial videos, 4 Infographics, 20 translation and etc educational content updates and posting on Near.social Funding: 1,350 USDC
- Thoughtful Content Creation (via Medium) and posting on Near.social: 2-3 articles per month. Funding: 250 USDC
- 2 AMA sessions per month via Link3 and posting on Near.social Funding: 200 USDC
- BOS Building
- BOS component / Near Social (Using BOS widgets on Near Korea DAO Near.social page, Bounty for the community, widgets events, Near social contests) $500
- Dynamic Community Management (via Telegram channels): Part of the community management would involve onboarding new users. Robust Social Media Presence (via Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Naver blog, Near Social): Part of the social media activities would involve onboarding new users.
- Onboarding & Engagement via Keypom Initiative (including AMAs via Zealy, Link3, Keypom): The initiative is largely about onboarding.
- Onboarding new users for IamHuman authentication
- Onboarding new users for Near.Social active posting event: $200
Spotlight on Success: NEAR Korea DAO Social Community July Event
This event serves as a testament to the effectiveness of our strategies. During this event:
- 1,700 posts were curated and shared on NearSocial.
- 4,700 transactions were executed on-chain, underscoring the active engagement of our community.
Notably, members showcased remarkable engagement:
- sanam1027.near walked away with $130, boasting a 52 social score and a 340 dapp usage score.
- yashank.near followed closely with a reward of $50, reflecting a social score of 106 and a dapp usage score of 180.
- kaion.near was not far behind, earning $20 for an 8 social score and 220 points for dapp usage.
The triumphant success of this event exemplifies the potential and vigor of our community. It not only confirms the impact of our strategies but also sets the benchmark for future initiatives.
If you have any questions, I would be delighted to answer them