[PROPOSAL] Near Korea DAO Monthly Marketing and Community Growth Budget - August
Guild Name: Near Korea DAO
What is Near Korea DAO? A community-led initiative in South Korea, our goals
B - Building a strong community
O - Onboarding new users into the world of NEAR
S - Spreading the word of NEAR across Korea
Join us in shaping the future of blockchain!
Stay connected with us via our social media channels:
- Telegram chat channel(0.91k users): [Telegram: Contact @NEARKoreaDAO 4)
- Telegram announcement channel(0.76k users): [Telegram: Contact @NEARKorea_DAO)
- Twitter(5.4k users): (https://twitter.com/NearKoreaDAO 2)
- Medium(41 users): NEAR Korea DAO – Medium
- Youtube(20 users): (19) NearKoreaDAO - YouTube 1
- Instagram(60 users): NearKoreaDAO (@nearkoreadao) • Instagram photos and videos 1
- Near Social(130 users): [Near Korea DAO | Near Social 2)
- Near Linktr: NEAR Korea DAO | Twitter, Instagram | Linktree
NEAR Protocol Korea DAO members:
CoinEasy: Telegram: Contact @coiniseasy 1 (4.8k users)
크립토 도서관: Telegram: Contact @gachi2job (10k users)
코인같이투자: Telegram: Contact @WeCryptoTogether (22k users)
BQ: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXwcm91Ebpsn_2Qx1lguTZw (5.6k users)
멘탈관리소: Telegram: Contact @jaysonchart (1.8k users)
Detailed what we have done: (Notion – The all-in-one workspace for your notes, tasks, wikis, and databases. )
Marketing Type: Social Media, Advertising, Blogs, Events
Funding Scheme: Monthly
- [APPROVED] Near Korea DAO Monthly Marketing and Community Growth Budget - Marketing / MarketingDAO - NEAR Forum 1
- [Approved -$3000] Near Korea DAO Monthly Marketing and Community Growth Budget - June - Marketing / MarketingDAO - NEAR Forum 2
- [APPROVED] NEAR Korea DAO Community Meetup: A Buidl.asia Side Event during ETH Seoul Week, June 2023, South Korea - Marketing / MarketingDAO - NEAR Forum 2
- [REPORT] Near Korea DAO May 2023 - Marketing / MarketingDAO - NEAR Forum 1
- [REPORT] Near Korea DAO June 2023 - Marketing / MarketingDAO - NEAR Forum 1
- [REPORT] NEAR Korea DAO Community Meetup: A Buidl.asia Side Event during ETH Seoul
Week, June 2023, South Korea - Marketing / MarketingDAO - NEAR Forum 1
NEAR Korea DAO KPIs
- Transactions Count: Aim to reach 500 transactions from our community wallets on NEAR.
- Developers Joined: Targeting to onboard at least 3 new developers to use BOS.
- Rewards on near.social: Our aim is to distribute rewards to at least 50 active members on near.social.
- Tool Usage: We hope to see at least 3 new users on Github and other NEAR tools.
- Product Testing: Our goal is to have at least 3 new NEAR-based products tested by the community.
- Community Growth: We’re aiming for at least 300 new community members and a 20% increase in activity.
- Business Partnerships: We hope to establish partnerships with at least 1 local businesses to work with NEAR.
- Developer Events: We plan to host at least 1 developer event, with at least 10 attendees each.
- Workshops: We are planning to conduct at least 2 educational workshops for the community.
- Local Adoption: Our target is to see a 30% increase in local adoption of NEAR products.
Content and Engagement Strategy:
We’re bringing our community alive through engaging content and diverse communication channels. Here’s our plan:
- Dynamic Community Management (via Telegram): 24/7 customer services who have questions about the NEAR ecosystem Expect 2-3 daily news and educational content updates. Funding: 500 USDC
- Robust Social Media Presence (via Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Naver blog, Naver premium contents, Near.Social): Expect 10 daily news, 2 articles, 2 tutorial videos, 4 Infographics, 20 translation and etc educational content updates and posting on Near.social Funding: 1,350 USDC
- Thoughtful Content Creation (via Medium) and posting on Near.social: 2-3 articles per month. Funding: 250 USDC
- 2 AMA sessions per month via Link3 and posting on Near.social Funding: 200 USDC
- BOS Building
- BOS component / Near Social (Using BOS widgets on Near Korea DAO Near.social page, Bounty for the community, widgets events, Near social contests) $500
- Dynamic Community Management (via Telegram channels): Part of the community management would involve onboarding new users. Robust Social Media Presence (via Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Naver blog, Near Social): Part of the social media activities would involve onboarding new users.
- Onboarding & Engagement via Keypom Initiative (including AMAs via Zealy, Link3, Keypom): The initiative is largely about onboarding.
- Onboarding new users for IamHuman authentication
- Onboarding new users for Near.Social active posting event: $200
If you have any questions, I would be delighted to answer them