tl;dr we built a user feedback tracking tool - a crypto version of canny.io - and now we are looking for dApps and DAOs to use it.
As community member, send this to your favorite DAO and we will help them to accelerate adoption and grow their user base.
Add any improvement idea to our demo repository at https://github.com/better-feedback/roadmap/issues , tag it with “open” and it appears on this page: https://roadmap.betterhq.org/ which you can also host for your own project, simply by forking our repo.
This page allows any whitelisted Discord role to vote on feature requests, and to fund them as bounties, for the dApp team or external contributors to pick up and implement.
- Track user feedback as Github issues
- Allow whitelisted accounts to vote on your roadmap
- Let anyone fund your issues as bounties
- Receive more user feedback
- Receive stronger signals on which features users want
- Receive funding through bounties
- Discover new talent
- Customize UI design, chain and identity integrations
- It’s all Open Source, free-to-use and free-to-fork
- We maintain and upgrade it for you
- User feedback tracking
- Dev and content bounties
- Community-led grant programs
- Quadratic funding to allocate Ecosystem Funds
And best of all, anyone can set up a board, simply by forking our repo (https://github.com/better-feedback/roadmap#how-to-set-up-better-for-your-organization)