She is Near Council Report- December

Hello everyone :blush:

I am a member of the She is Near Council and have been working hard to seed the roots to ensure the success of DAO’s future. I actively participated in governance, discussions, community engagement, and prioritized education. I have been available and working during the week, weekends, at nights and even holidays, as evidenced by even working at Christmas holiday. My efforts are a testament to my commitment to women’s equity and the growth of the ecosystem through the empowerment of women.

In terms of meetings and outreach, I have attended more than 12 DAO meetings, including weekly leaders, community, and education department meetings. I have also attended more than 15 meetings for alignment on education with @Blessedchidi . Additionally, I have participated in 5 collaboration meetings followed by chats with SHEFI, Build DAO & Discover BOS, Near Research Collective, and State government. I have also reached out to the NF Communication Team.

Regarding governance, I have contributed to finalizing our DAO charter and our DAO January and February budget.

In the community, I have initiated and reviewed educational ideas submitted by community members for funding. I have also hosted one-on-one calls and chats to assist DAO members facing on-chain difficulties, answer questions about DAO & Near, and provide other kinds of help with ideas networking, etc.

I am enthusiastic about building an inclusive, safe, equal, and supportive environment for women. I believe that creating a welcoming space is essential to empowering women and promoting their growth.

2 Likes