Krik's She is Near Council Reports

Hello Neariens,

As a committed member of the She is Near Council, I have continued to invest significant effort, dedicating over 100 hours to lay the groundwork for our DAO. My availability extends to all days, nights, and even special occasions and weekends. These endeavors stand as a testament to my unwavering commitment to women’s equity and the thriving ecosystem, fueled by the empowerment of women.

Regarding governance, I actively participated in more than 8 DAO meetings including weekly leadership, community, and education department gatherings. Additionally, I attended several collaboration meetings. My contributions encompassed the February funding report, allocation budget for bounties, active voting on proposals, and engaging in discussions with fellow council members. Notably, I initiated a collaboration with Arkana for social media management (SMM), resulting in a significant boost to our DAO’s social media presence.

Within the education department, I actively engaged in over 15 meetings to align educational efforts with @Blessedchidi. Together, we coordinated She Fi activities, onboarded 221 applications for the She Fi Cohort, and orchestrated marketing campaigns. Furthermore, I drafted a Letter of Intent (LoI) for the She Fi Collaboration, incorporating feedback from various stakeholders, which is yet to be signed. I have been actively supporting the integration of women into the Cohort and addressing any She Fi-related inquiries. Additionally, I provided some assistance for the Jutsu Collaboration and coordinated activities related to ETH Denver.

In the community, I have been a resource for DAO members facing on-chain challenges, answering questions related to DAO operations, Near, funding, and providing support through networking and idea-sharing.

Thank you for your attention and dedication to our collective mission.

2 Likes