Kriks's She is Near Council Report

Hello Neariens :blush:

As a dedicated member of the She is Near Council, I’ve been diligently tending to the roots, nurturing the growth, and ensuring the flourishing future of our DAO. My tireless efforts span weekdays, weekends, moonlit nights, and even festive holidays. These endeavors stand as a testament to my unwavering commitment to women’s equity and the thriving ecosystem, fueled by the empowerment of women.

In terms of governance, I have attended more than 10 DAO meetings, including weekly leaders, community, and education department meetings. Attended a meeting with HoM to present and discuss our proposal. Contributed to February funding proposal and other discussions with other councils.

In education department, I have attended more than 12 meetings for alignment on education with @Blessedchidi .Worked on partnership proposals for Shefi and driven efforts on the collaboration. Also contributed BOS/ Open web workshop with Build DAO and coordination of educational videos. You can see details of education department report here

In the community, I have assisted DAO members facing on-chain difficulties, answer questions about DAO & Near, and provide other kinds of help with ideas networking, etc.

I am enthusiastic about building an inclusive, safe, equal, and supportive environment for women. I believe that creating a welcoming space is essential to empowering women and promoting their growth.

3 Likes