[December Report] She is Near Council

Happy Awesome new year to all Nearians :tada::tada::tada:
Here is a detailed report of my contribution as a council member of She is Near DAO.

In December, I played a pivotal role in fostering community engagement and amplifying our presence across various platforms. As the organizer of weekly community meetings, I ensured seamless scheduling, hosting, and meticulous record-keeping, promoting transparency and accountability.

Taking charge and Lead of our social media landscape, I crafted compelling posts and actively shared content on both social media and Telegram platforms. This dual-platform approach enhanced our reach and engagement, fostering a vibrant online community.

In collaboration with Lex in the marketing department, I attended all weekly calls, contributing to our collective strategies. Our collaborative efforts were particularly notable during the β€œShe Is” campaign, where creative brainstorming sessions led to the execution of a highly successful campaign that resonated with our audience.

Facilitating onboarding to She Is Near, I opened 10 new wallets for newcomers, guiding them through the process and usage of Near Social accounts. This effort not only increased user adoption but also contributed to a more inclusive and accessible community.

Additionally, I assumed responsibility for the management of both social media accounts and the Telegram community, ensuring active participation and effective communication within our digital spaces.

Lastly, in line with our commitment to inclusivity, I created a Google form for the β€œWomen in Near” campaign, providing a streamlined platform for women to contribute and engage within the Near ecosystem.

This comprehensive overview highlights the diverse range of activities undertaken in December, showcasing our commitment to community, marketing excellence, and inclusive campaigns