[Report] MotionDAO August 2022 Argentina Node: Isadora for the web.3, Documenta 15 and working with InTAD and Red Panal

During the month of August, the Argentina Hub of MotionDAO completed activities started the previous month and carried out others.

The workshop started at the end of August on creative programming with Isadora as a tool for the creation of NFTs was completed.

imagen

The results of the workshop are being prepared, since the process was not limited to the meetings, but a continuity was established with other activities of the Argentina HUB of MotionDAO.

Within the framework of MotionDAO’s participation in K. Format, Kassel, Documenta 15 we carried out the remote performance ‘We are all in the same place’, which included Carola Reboredo, Janelle Sibauste, Sofía Alción, Silvia Stagnaro, Mariana Carranza (mcpoieses), Jorge Guevara and me.

Finally, four meetings were held with members of RedPanal and InTAD, to create working groups for the establishment of a collaborative economic system. The participation in these meetings of influential people within the spheres of both groups was important, a fact that I hope will be a stimulus for the participation of other less active artists up to now.
At the moment we have started to form two telegram groups, one for each organization, because its members have a strong sense of belonging and a common history that makes it better to proceed separately at the beginning. In each one, a document began to be prepared with the fundamentals, objectives and means of the project, in addition to compiling the data of the members and the lines of action to follow.
In this document in process I will add the participants of both groups as they are incorporated, and I will also remove those who are inactive and withdraw from the project.
During these meetings, more than 20 new wallets were created, some through Neardrop and others outside. Also several profiles in Paras, whose URL I am collecting.

1 Like