To end the month of July with a complementary activity to the two previous ones described in this post, I am going to carry out a workshop focused on the way in which the Isadora programming language can be used as a creative tool for audiovisual creation and its dissemination and commercialization like NFTs. The workshop will be given in Spanish and will be in virtual mode, and it’s going to be six hours long.
The experience of the previous workshop showed the distance that many practitioners of the performing arts still have with web.3 and the use of blockchain technology. That is why this workshop will focus on the following aspects:
- Basic Isadora tools to allow the creation of images processed in real time and saved in files of different formats.
- Wallet creation. Transfer of funds between wallets.
- Logging into Paras and creating a collection.
- Card creation and minting.
- Characteristics of NFTs: file types, price, royalties, editions.
- Purchase, sale and transfer.
- NFT as a tool for promoting artistic activities, social media and messaging services.
- Uses of NFT such as tickets, certificates and event registrations, among others.
Participants will create a performance programmed in Isadora performed in real time that will be recorded in a multimedia file. Then they will create their wallets, their profiles and collections in Paras and from the registration of their performances they will carry out NFT. NFTs will also be created that account for the creative process and the performance and programming practices used.
A website and a virtual space will also be built to host the artistic and pedagogical results of the workshop, with special emphasis on the material that reflects the practices and materials used.
As a promotion channel I will also use dance-tech.net and movimiento.org sites with most of 12000 members.
One of the objectives of the workshop is to share with the community of artists from the scene in our environment the possibilities of blockchain technology for the registration and promotion of artistic creations and the creation of value from them. And also as a tool for the establishment of a collaborative and sustainable creative and economic community.
The budget is as follows:
Funding of the wallets: 100 USD, 20 participants.
Isadora licenses $100.
Instructor Fees: 100 USD.
Total 300 USD.