[Report] Marketing DAO Council activities - johanga

The council team has dedicated significant effort to stay abreast of the latest advancements within the NEAR ecosystem.

Report for December:

• The Marketing DAO page on BOS has launched, signaling our strategic shift towards managing all our operations on-chain. huge job was performed with the dev and designer for that during December.
  • My primary responsibility remains the thorough evaluation of proposals originating from the NEAR community. I invest considerable time, often exceeding an hour per proposal, in ensuring each receives comprehensive consideration. In the past month, I meticulously assessed 13 proposals, engaging in a comprehensive review of their historical performance, providing comments, and posing pertinent questions. Collaborating closely with the Marketing DAO council, I strive to grasp the diverse perspectives surrounding each proposal.
  • The Marketing DAO team convenes regularly, conducting scheduled meetings every Tuesday at 8am EST, with additional calls arranged as necessitated by ongoing requirements.
  • I maintain consistent communication with various stakeholders, including the Marketing DAO council, Marketing DAO advisor, NDC & NF liaisons, and other ecosystem participants. This ensures alignment with current inquiries and priorities.
  • Collaboration with Marketing DAO advisor is ongoing, supporting and actively participating in their respective initiatives.
  • Direct interaction with specific proposers is a routine practice, offering valuable feedback and guidance on their proposals in preparation for forum submission.
  • My involvement extends to contributing to the Marketing DAO Content Creator Bounty program, now live on HEROES.
  • I recently held meetings with the team of Myosin PR agency. Stay tuned for updates on how your project can leverage professional PR support.

Looking ahead, I am enthusiastic about the continued collaboration with the marketing council team, NF, and other stakeholders to deliver optimal service to all community members throughout 2024.

5 Likes

Report for January:

• My primary responsibility remains to reach out to Near Ecosystem founders and evaluate proposals from the NEAR community. I invest considerable time, often exceeding a half-hour per proposal, in ensuring each receives comprehensive consideration. In the past month, I meticulously assessed 12 proposals, engaging in a comprehensive review of their historical performance, providing comments, and posing pertinent questions. Collaborating closely with the Marketing DAO council, I strive to grasp the diverse perspectives surrounding each proposal.
  • I’ve collected a spreadsheet with Near eco founders and reached out to more than 30 of them, informing them about MDAO opportunities for founders’ support and engaging to book meetings with the Council and prepare proposals for the next funding round.
  • The Marketing DAO team convenes regularly, conducting scheduled meetings every Tuesday at 8.30am EST, with additional calls arranged as necessitated by ongoing requirements.
  • I maintain consistent communication with various stakeholders, including the Marketing DAO council, Marketing DAO advisor, NDC & NF liaisons, and other ecosystem participants. This ensures alignment with current inquiries and priorities.
  • Collaboration with Marketing DAO advisor is ongoing, supporting and actively participating in his respective initiatives.
  • Direct interaction with specific proposers is a routine practice, offering valuable feedback and guidance on their proposals in preparation for forum/BOS page submission.
  • My involvement extends to contributing to the Marketing DAO social media, 11 posts were published in January.
4 Likes

Report for February:

My primary responsibilities remain to: 1) reach out to Near Ecosystem founders and content creators, support them in their onboarding, and evaluate their proposals; 2) develop MDAO strategy, create and realize new activities and approaches
In the past month, I meticulously assessed 17 proposals, engaging in a comprehensive review of their historical performance, providing comments, and investing considerable time in ensuring each proposal/project receives comprehensive consideration. Collaborating closely with the Marketing DAO council, I strive to grasp the diverse perspectives surrounding each proposal.
I’ve collected a spreadsheet with Near eco founders and reached out to more than 30 of them, informing them about MDAO opportunities for founders’ support and engaging to book 1:1 meetings with the Council and prepare proposals for the next funding round.
The Marketing DAO team convenes regularly, conducting scheduled meetings every Tuesday at 8.30am EST, with additional calls arranged as necessitated by ongoing requirements.
I maintain consistent communication with various stakeholders, including the Marketing DAO council, Marketing DAO advisor, NDC & NF liaisons, and other ecosystem participants. This ensures alignment with current inquiries and priorities.
Collaboration with Marketing DAO advisor is ongoing, supporting and actively participating in his respective initiatives.
Direct interaction with specific proposers is a routine practice, offering valuable feedback and guidance on their proposals in preparation for forum/BOS page submission.
My involvement extends to contributing to the Marketing DAO social media, 6 posts were published in February. Working PR agency Myosin for ecosystem-wide PR support. Hosting bi-weekly MarketingDAO Office Hours on Twitter.

1 Like

Report for March:

My primary responsibilities remain to: 1) reach out to Near Ecosystem founders and content creators, support them in their onboarding, and evaluate their proposals&reports; 2) develop MDAO strategy, create and realize new activities and approaches.
In the past month, I meticulously assessed 19 proposals, engaging in a comprehensive review of their historical performance, providing comments, and investing considerable time in ensuring each proposal/project receives comprehensive consideration. Collaborating closely with the Marketing DAO council, I strive to grasp the diverse perspectives surrounding each proposal.
I’ve collected a spreadsheet with Near eco founders and reached out to more than 30 of them, informing them about MDAO opportunities for founders’ support and engaging to book 1:1 meetings with the Council and prepare proposals for the next funding round.
The Marketing DAO team convenes regularly, conducting scheduled meetings every Tuesday at 8.30am EST, with additional calls arranged as necessitated by ongoing requirements.
I maintain consistent communication with various stakeholders, including the Marketing DAO council, Marketing DAO advisor, NDC & NF liaisons, and other ecosystem participants. This ensures alignment with current inquiries and priorities.
Collaboration with Marketing DAO admin is ongoing, supporting and actively participating in his initiatives.
Direct interaction with specific proposers is a routine practice, offering valuable feedback and guidance on their proposals in preparation for forum/BOS page submission.
My involvement extends to contributing to the Marketing DAO social media, 10 posts were published in March, hosted bi-weekly MarketingDAO Office Hours on Twitter. Worked with PR agency Myosin on their Workshop for Near founders and creators.

2 Likes