[Report] Marketing DAO Council - cryptocredit - February

February has been a busy month with the council team working hard to keep up with all the new developments in the NEAR ecosystem.

Report:

• As always, my main role is to review, evaluate and assess proposals from the NEAR community. I try to ensure that each proposal has full consideration. This month, I reviewed 16 proposals which includes reviewing past performance, comment and ask questions - working with the rest of the Marketing DAO council to get a full understanding of the varied points of view that exist around each proposal.
  • The Marketing DAO team hold regular internal meetings every Tuesday at 14:00 CET, with other calls scheduled when necessary. We have scheduled a biweekly Office Hours and a Twitter Spaces to provide an opportunity for the community to drop in and discuss their marketing support requirements.
  • Regular correspondence with Marketing DAO council, Marketing DAO advisors, Marketing DAO Trustees, NDC & NF liaisons and other ecosystem stakeholders as needed based on current questions and priorities.
  • Regular communication with new proposers to provide feedback and guidance on their proposals as they consider posting to the forum.

I look forward to continuing to work with the marketing council team to provide the best possible marketing support for the Near community.

2 Likes