January has seen a busy start to the year with the council team working hard to keep up with all the new developments in the NEAR ecosystem. Our focus going forward is on supporting Founders to achieve their goals.
- As always, my main role is to review, evaluate and assess proposals from the NEAR community. I try to ensure that each proposal has full consideration which can take more than an hour per proposal. This month, I reviewed 12 proposals which includes reviewing past performance, comment and ask questions - working with the rest of the Marketing DAO council to get a full understanding of the varied points of view that exist around each proposal.
- The Marketing DAO team hold regular internal meetings every Tuesday at 14:00 CET, with other calls scheduled when necessary. Starting in January, we have scheduled a biweekly Office Hours for the community to drop in and discuss their marketing support requirements
- Regular correspondence with Marketing DAO council, Marketing DAO advisors, Marketing DAO Trustees, NDC & NF liaisons and other ecosystem stakeholders as needed based on current questions and priorities.
- Working with Marketing DAO advisors to support and participate in their initiatives.
- Regular communication with specific proposers to provide feedback and guidance on their proposals as they consider posting to the forum. This month we held calls with Calimero, Plato and Rhyme Taylor.
I look forward to continuing to work with the marketing council team, NF and others to provide the best possible service for all community members in 2024.