[Report] Marketing DAO Council activities for December - cryptocredit

December has been another busy month as the MDAO works to ensure that we are providing best value and support to the projects and people in the NEAR ecosystem. The council team has been working hard to add new tools and support services that will go live in January 2024.

Report:

• As always, my main role is to review, evaluate and assess proposals from the NEAR community. I try to ensure that each proposal has full consideration which can take more than an hour per proposal. This month, I reviewed 17 proposals which includes reviewing past performance, comment and ask questions - working with the rest of the Marketing DAO council to get a full understanding of the varied points of view that exist around each proposal.
  • The Marketing DAO team hold regular meetings every Tuesday at 14:00 CET, with other calls scheduled when necessary.
  • Regular correspondence with Marketing DAO council, Marketing DAO advisors, Marketing DAO Trustees, NDC & NF liaisons and other ecosystem stakeholders as needed based on current questions and priorities.
  • Working with Marketing DAO advisors to support and participate in their initiatives.
  • Regular communication with specific proposers to provide feedback and guidance on their proposals as they consider posting to the forum.
  • Contributing to Marketing DAO Content Creator Bounty program 1 that will go live in January.
  • Meetings with Myosin PR agency CEO and team to discuss working with them to provide ecosystem PR support. We hope to launch this new service for community members in January.

We are now getting to grips with the new NDC structures as we have fully transitioned to V1, while remaining focused on aligning with the new NDC governance structures, building a better NEAR community and ecosystem for all going forward. I look forward to continuing to contribute to give the best possible service for all members of the NEAR community in 2024.

7 Likes