November has been another busy month as the MDAO works with the HOM and the NEAR community to ensure that we are providing best value and support in the v0.5 transition period.
We have been discussing ideas on how we can improve content marketing via social platforms - stay tuned for an update on this!
- As always, my main role is to review, evaluate and assess proposals from the NEAR community. I try to ensure that each proposal has full consideration which can take more than an hour per proposal. This month, I reviewed 31 proposals which includes reviewing past performance, comment and ask questions and working with the rest of the Marketing DAO council to get a full understanding of the varied points of view that exist around each proposal.
- The Marketing DAO team hold regular meetings every Tuesday at 14:00 CET, with other calls scheduled when necessary. We heard back from @jarednotjerry on the amazing activities of ShardDog at NEARCON
- Reviewing of Community proposals submitted to Marketing DAO on forum in accordance with our current review process.
- Regular correspondence with Marketing DAO council, Marketing DAO advisors, Marketing DAO Trustees, NDC & NF liaisons and other ecosystem stakeholders as needed based on current questions and priorities.
- Working with Marketing DAO advisors to support and participate in their initiatives.
- Regular communication with specific proposers to provide feedback and guidance on their proposals as they consider posting to the forum.
November has been an easier month as we now are starting getting to grips with the new NDC structures. We remain focused on aligning with the new NDC governance structures and building a better NEAR community and ecosystem for all going forward. I am looking forward to continuing to contribute to give the best possible service for all members of the NEAR community.