PSA: Delays in Processing Funding Requests

Hey all,

There is a small delay in processing funding requests which should be cleared throughout this week and next.

This impacts:

• Receiving KYC links for those who haven’t passed
  • Distributing reward agreements
  • Distributing funds

The delay has been caused by restructuring processes and teams within the NF. The longer-term goal of this will result in an accelerated process for future funding requests with much of the manual work being automated away.

Thanks all for your patience. If you’ve any questions, feel free to share them on this thread.

77 Likes

Thank you for the clarification @David_NEAR.

10 Likes

Thanks for the clarification on this @David_NEAR
I did like to ask though, in regards “the longer time goal”, will all Daos have to own legal wrappers?

10 Likes

If the DAO is receiving funding directly, then it should have a legal wrapper unless someone is taking full responsibility by passing KYC ( :warning: not a lawyer, so take it with a grain of salt).

We’d relay any changes if they were coming in, though.

14 Likes

Thanks for the feedback :pray:t5:

3 Likes

@Wiswiz

You may need this.

2 Likes

Thanks for clarifying @David_NEAR

2 Likes

Thanks @David_NEAR you always clear! Love you!

3 Likes

Thanks for this clarification…

2 Likes

best friends love GIF by Spinnin' Records

7 Likes

Regarding manual work sir…will they gonna release by batch who requested earlier delay ?., I mean the person who past KYC 1st and earlier submission for claiming funds.?

It will be done in order, dependent on the response time for KYC and reward agreements.

2 Likes

ok sir., thnk you for answers. :blush:

Thank you @David_NEAR for clarifications

1 Like

Thanks @David_NEAR for sharing this news and clearing some speculations.
We believe these changes are for the better and will play greater roles in the Future of NF

1 Like

Thank you, @David_NEAR, for letting us know. :pray:

2 Likes

Thank you for the heads up and keep up the great work NF Team!

2 Likes

Thanks for the clarification on this @David_NEAR

2 Likes

Thanks @David_NEAR for providing the information and clarification.
I hope this change is for the better and very effective for the Future of NF :coffee:

3 Likes

Hey, it’s just great to know everything is on the rails! Good on you guys on keeping the community updated.

2 Likes