PSA: Delays in Processing Funding Requests

Important information, thanks for letting us know.
I’d like to take this opportunity to ask you a question … Do we have a prevision of when the payments for July will be released, since we are finishing the month?

I am happy that we will have modifications to improve this process, success to all

We’re processing them in batches now, first batch is processed. Working to get them out ASAP.

9 Likes

Thank you very much bro

3 Likes

We are now in a new month. Should we make a proposal for this month or should we wait till we get our KYC from July?
This is curiosity for how we should proceed.

KYC and reward agreements are shipping as we speak. Please do not fill out the form for the same funding request if you’ve already submitted it.

I was asking if we should fill out a new form for August or if we should wait till we get till July rewards have been handed out first.

If it’s for a new funding proposal, you can submit the form once it’s been approved in AstroDAO and on the forum

4 Likes

Okay, I appreciate the reply.

1 Like

David, can you give me a hint about payment.
We still can’t get anything for June.

These two proposals were accepted in the DAO. We filled out the form and silence.

Hey, can you double-check your spam folder, please?

I apologize for disturbing you unnecessarily.
But they don’t come to my email.

I’ll tag Vadim and him will give more info.
@zavodil

Hi, @David. How are u doing? The Philosophers DAO (kyc: @jsc2022.near) and Metaverse DAO (kxc: @becopro) made their requests to NEAR some time ago. Would you know if everything is right? Sorry to disturb you.

1 Like

DM me details (astro and proposal links), please

2 Likes

Just DM you now. Thank you so much.

Hello there, @David_NEAR @mecsbecs @kc_sollano

KYC completed over two weeks now and I’m still yet to receive the agreement form to process payout.

Kyc have been completed since last two weeks and until now I’ve not received the reward agreement form. @David_NEAR

DM me details with the AstroDAO link, please

1 Like

It has been resolved, I got the agreement form earlier today,

Thanks for helping out!!! @David_NEAR

1 Like

Hello! I submitted the invoice for HypeDAO’s Creatives DAO funding on August 27, and I have not had any response. I see that the invoice is still pending. Who can I contact about this?

1 Like

Reach out to @David_NEAR