[proposal] writer’s guild - marketing 03/2022

[PROPOSAL] WRITER’S GUILD - MARKETING 03/2022

PROPOSERS:
Natasha Cremonese (SOCIAL MEDIA).

NEAR account for payment:
natashacremoneseartist.near

PROJECT TIMELINE:
After approval it will be executed in the second week of February. 09/02/2022 TO 28/02/2022.
Important: We intend to evaluate the social network monthly, so that if any demand arises it can be met, whether in division of tasks, or development of another social network for example.

PAYMENT HASH: NEAR

OBJECTIVE:
Create and activate a first Writer’s Guild social network.
Progressively activate the marketing of the Writer’s Guild, through the social network Twitter.
Initially publicize through Twitter the Guild’s actions.

PAYMENT
200 DOLLARS IN NEAR

REASON:
The guild is just starting, and first of all it is necessary to introduce yourself, and consolidate ideas that show the visual identity of the guild, as well as communicate the participants about your projects and goals.

PROJECT:

TWITTER SOCIAL MEDIA PLAN

RESEARCH AND ANALYSIS;

During the first month, the Writer’s Guild twitter will be developed. And an email marketing.
And that during this first month of work, an analysis will be done on what are the best times to tweet, days of the week, through the first posts, as well as our audience.
Besides a research on what are the best hashtags, and in the case of sponsored publication what is our biggest audience (from the analysis).
POSTINGS and COPYWRITING:
Every week there will be two tweets, planned for activation of the Writer’s Guild, through a call e copywriting.
A template will be developed for the posts to have:
template, callout. ( Logo if any)

These posts will be made initially on the social network TWITTER.

CAMPAIGNS (external action):
Campaigns and reminders will be made for the public to retweet. Share.

Estimate: 150 followers in the initial month
Statistics
Every month-end, the results of publications and actions are presented, in the report.

RESPONSIBLE: Natasha Cremonese

Timeline:
First week of work, creation of twitter profile, social network email, and 2 tweets about the Guild, first month will be pre-launch.
Second week will be 3 Tweets with impressions, background, and copywriting.
Third week will be 3 Tweets with impressions, background, and copywriting.
In the last week I will send the report with the data collected, and presentation of the demands that arise, and a proposal for the following month with the demands.

BUDGET: 200 USD in NEAR

SIGNATURE: Natasha Cremonese
natashacremoneseartist.near

RESUME/LOCATION/PORTFOLIO:

Natasha Cremonese (SOCIAL MEDIA INSTAGRAM/FACEBOOK).

Brazilian Visionary Artist 2D and 3D, Art Educator, Professor of Visual Arts graduated by (UNINTER).
Post-graduate student in Afro-Brazilian and Indigenous History and Culture (UNINTER). Workshop, Multiartist, seamstress, artisan, cultural producer.

Social Media at Octopode Studio @octopodestudio

@natashacremonese | Linktree 1 / www.natashacremonese.com.br

6 Likes

As a member of the Writers Guild, I appreciate this project. Please, what do you think, friends? @Dedeukwu @frnvpr

3 Likes

I am not council, but as a writer in the community, I think the Writer’s Guild can be one of the most active Guilds in the ecosystem, therefore it sure does need social media presence!

3 Likes

Yeah that’s a great idea to initiate social media for the writer’s guild :purple_heart:

2 Likes

I think you can start your project, @Natashacremonese . :smiley:
You can request a payout proposal in the begining of the project of half of the resources. Please, use this converstion for rate for your requests.

100 usd = 9,06 N
250 usd = 22,65 N
500 usd = 45,30 N
750 usd = 67,95 N
1000 usd = 90,60 N

Than you make a report in the end of this month, telling that your received half of the resources and what you have accomplished, with all the products you produced. Then you ask for approval, and after the approval, you can make your payout proposal of the other half of the resources.

You can request now 9.06 Near (100 usd) and the other half when you complete your project. For all the people in the project, please they should ask themselves for their payment. For all the resources spent in FIAT, if you have them, you should provide an invoice and the transaction link, as a proof that you have done this.

2 Likes

thank you soo much. in astro dao ?

2 Likes

https://app.astrodao.com/dao/near-writers-collective.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/near-writers-collective.sputnik-dao.near-24

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/WritersGuildN

Twitter :heart:

3 Likes

Project Report

writer’s guild - marketing 03/2022

Project Status: Finished

Project accounting:

The email for markenting was created, and the twitter profile, where the initial marketing publicity work was done. Through weekly content and interactions with other dao’s through telegram.

Layout was done for weekly publications, during the tweets the layout was used, as well as copywriting.

and a campaign for retweeting.

Below is the layout and also the covers that were requested to be made for the guild store.

This extra work was done willingly.

Budget: 9,06 Near

“The guild is just starting, and first of all it is necessary to introduce yourself, and consolidate ideas that show the visual identity of the guild, as well as communicate the participants about your projects and goals.”

Timeline of the project updated:

WEEK 1

11/03/2022 - CREATION EMAIL FOR TWITTER:

12/03/2022 - 2 twittes

• Creation logo
  • add photo profile

WEEK 2

14/03/2022 - 2 TWITES

• 3 RETWITES
  • TAMPLATE NOVO

15/03/2022 - 3 twittes

16/03/2022 - 3 rwtites

17/03/2022 - Production of 3 new covers for the Store

• 3 retwittes

18/03/2022 - 3 twittes

WEEK 3

21/03/2022 - 3 twittes

22/03/2022 - 2 twittes

23/03/2022 - 1 twittes

3 retwittes

24/03/2022 - 1 Retwite

25/03/2022 - 1 Twitte

26/03/2022 - 1 Twitte

Tweets 29 ; Tweet impressions 2,759; Profile visits 2,558 ; Mentions35 ; Followers

Highlights:
Despite not reaching 150 followers, we had a very positive highlight, which was to have as our newest follower one of the Communicators of Brazilian television from the MTV channel.

@MariMoon

Learning:

Our target audience is not in numbers, it is in the quality of the interactions of the people who identify with Dao.

And it will be important to always make the proposal, or invitation to who will work, me or other people, with a bigger time, to be able to develop more within the social network, I see, that it is also necessary, the members of dao, also “wear the shirt”, term used in Brazil and that means, embrace the cause. Share more publications, interact, as a true organization. This is part of building publicity;

Next Steps:
My suggestion is that other social networks be activated, and that there be more interaction of members with the social networks of the guild.

I also see the need for a bimonthly Strategy, and a publication schedule, and that members enter their projects in the schedule for dissemination,.

LINKS:
https://twitter.com/WritersGuildN
I ask for payment of 9.06 Near as half of the amount has already been paid.

5 Likes

Hi Natasha, I appreciate the detailed report and it will be so good to see the projects that are being completed in the coming weeks shared through our social media.

I agree with the need for a publication schedule. It would be great to advertise this on the Telegram and start compiling material.

You can go ahead and request the remaining half: 9.06 NEAR

4 Likes

Thank you soo much! :purple_heart::pray::vulcan_salute:

1 Like

https://app.astrodao.com/dao/near-writers-collective.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/near-writers-collective.sputnik-dao.near-34

Thank you soo much @AshleyC

1 Like

Nice start fam, i believe with more activities we’ll get more engagements as we proceed.

The logo is set to be remade as a bounty this coming April is that right?
I know this one is temporarily there to fill the gap.

3 Likes

Great job Natasha. This representation is very precise. I hope we get more engagements and followers in the NEAR future :blush:. You can go ahead with your request. Cheers :clinking_glasses:

3 Likes

@Dedeukwu @Oblakofficialss good night! Very grateful folks. I’m happy with the work I’ve done.

1 Like

You’re welcome fam, like I asked if we are going for another logo??

1 Like

marketing is essencial for everything, specially in digital world, so I appreciate your work and I guess we should keep moving on over the next months, showing the incredible projects our guild is creating!

2 Likes

Hello! Yes, I will put it next to the April proposal. Thank you.

1 Like

Yes! It will be great to present these beautiful projects!