The winner team of the NCD Bootcamp called “Minga Team” by FintechLab in NEAR Hispano Guild is interested in participating in the NearCon 2021, the biggest event of Near Protocol and blockchain in the world. This proposal is to request a grant intended to participate and cover the travel to Lisboa for 3 team members from Santiago and Lima.
What is the purpose of Minga by FintechLab fromNEAR Hispano at Lisboa 2021?
- Make a presentation about what we was working on NCD Bootcamp from Near hispano Guild, hosted by Education Near.
- Promote NCD Bootcamp organized by NEAR Hispano Guild in order to invite people to learn and develop in NEAR in Lima and Santiago where FintechLab has operations.
- Show DApps and tools developed in NEAR Hispano by Developers in Residence. This includes Minga DApp, a community guarantee in the tribu for request a micro loan powered by FintechLab.
- Teach the Near Certification for Developers and Instructors by FintechLab in partnership with Near Education. To Know more about the Near Education methodology and programs.
- Promote the Dapps and blockchain technology from Near Protocol to LatinAmerica.
Details about the event
For participating in this event we are requesting to cover the expenses of traveling, being in Lisboa for 4 days and paying the sponsor costs of NearCon 2021.
Detailed costs for travel (3 people):
- Flights | $2800 USD
- Airbnb apartment, 3 Nights from 25-28 Octubre | $900 USD
Team Members Minga Dapp:
- Rosa Maria Orellana - cryptoass.near
- Julia Gonzales - juliaigz.near
- Dennis Vivas - d3nn1svz.near
Total grant requested: $3700USD