NEARverse Battle Royale is a virtual music competition that brings together talented musicians and artists from around the world to showcase their skills and collaborate with other artists. The competition aims to provide a platform for web2 artists to be onboarded into the web3 space.
With many musicians losing out on opportunities to perform and showcase their talents. NEARverse Battle Royale aims to address this by creating a virtual platform where musicians from all over the world can connect, collaborate and showcase their skills.
Moreover, the competition is designed to help onboard web2 artists into the web3 space, thus providing a unique opportunity to create, build and connect.
PHASE 1 - SUBMISSIONS:
- Participants will receive an instrumental track which they are to use as a base for their song.
- Each participant will then write and perform their own song using the instrumental track provided.
- A one-minute video showcasing the composed song is to be created and shared on social media platforms, with the competition’s handle tagged.
- Winners of the first phase will be announced in the second week.
PHASE 2 - EP CREATION:
- The four winners of the first phase will have their submissions made into full songs.
- These four full songs will then be turned into an EP, which will be premiered in the metaverse.(specifically at BeatDao Mansion).
- The EP will be minted and made available for purchase on Mintbase store and Tamango, potentially attracting collectors.
NEARverse Battle Royale aims to:
Provide a platform for musicians to showcase their talents and connect with other artists.
Encourage creativity and collaboration among musicians.
Onboard web2 artists into the web3 space.
Promote and propagate the NEAR Ecosystem.
Creation of NFTs
Offer a unique entertainment experience for music enthusiasts.
First place: $150
Second place: $100
Third place: $70
Fourth place: $50
Total prize pool: $370
Prize Money: $370
Instrumental Production: $100
Social Media Promotion: $100
Total budget: $670