We are proposing an NFT art competition for NEARverse Battle Royale and to also promote and showcase the talents of emerging artists in the field of digital art. The competition will have 4 winners, each receiving a prize of $50, and will be judged based on creativity, quality of design, technical skill, and visual appeal.
- To provide a platform for emerging artists to showcase their skills and creativity in the field of digital art
- To promote the use of Near Dapps in the creation and distribution of digital art
- Overall Community growth
The total budget for this project is $250, which will cover the following expenses:
- Prize money for 4 winners ($50 each): $200
- Marketing and promotion of the competition on social media and relevant websites: $50
- Launch the competition and promote it through various channels, such as The Forum and across all social media.
- Provide clear guidelines and criteria for submitting entries, including the requirement for the artwork to be minted as an NFT on Apex Trybe Mintbase store from all potential participants
- Set a deadline for submissions at the end of the week
- Review all the submissions and ensure that they meet the criteria for the competition
- Create a shortlist of the top entries, based on the judging criteria
- Shortlisted entries will be asked to create a poll on ASTRO to determine the finalists
- Announce the winners
- Distribute the prize money to the winners via Astro
- Winning NFTs will be used as cover art for Apex Trybe’s First Audio NFT drop and will also be minted on Paras
By following this 3-week process, we can ensure a fair and transparent competition and also a wide usage of Near Dapps in the creation and distribution of digital art.
- Onboarding and Educating 15 - 30 Digital Artists
- Minting of several NFT entries
- 50% overall community growth
We believe that this NFT art competition will provide a unique opportunity for emerging artists to showcase their skills and creativity in the field of digital art. We are requesting a funding of $250 to cover the expenses associated with the competition. We are confident that this project will be successful in achieving its goals.