[Proposal] [Bounty] My Fave Place

PT: :brazil:

PROPONENTES:
Micheltavares.near
Isadanoninho.near

Título: Your Fave Place

Objetivo: Incentivar o artista a compartilhar seu olhar na fotografia através do seu lugar favorito da cidade e também poder trocar entre os membros da comunidade uma mescla da sua expressão artística junto com seu lado pessoal. Dando a oportunidade das pessoas de dentro do ecossistema se conhecerem melhor.

Obs: Todas as pessoas que participarem desse bounty estão permitindo que as fotografias sejam usadas para futuros posts ou divulgações dentro dos canais de divulgação e redes sociais.
Sempre colocando o devido crédito obrigatório ao artista.

PROJETO:
Compartilhar fotografias do seu lugar favorito de sua cidade ao redor do mundo com um olhar pessoal e descrever o porquê de ser o seu lugar favorito na cidade e o que ele representa pra você e assim trocar experiências pessoais entre os membros da comunidade e consequentemente aproximá-los de forma mais íntima.

A inscrição para este Bounty é feita aqui nos comentários junto com o link da NFT mintada e o link do post na rede social, não esqueça de incluir sua carteira na descrição do comentário.
Informe também de qual país e cidade a foto foi tirada.

REGRAS:

1- Fazer uma fotografia com o tema proposto
2- Descrever o porquê de ser seu lugar favorito e o que representa este espaço pra você
3- Adicionar a logo da NEAR na fotografia (OPCIONAL)
4- Postar nas redes Instagram/Twitter e marcar o Gambiarra Dao
5- Utilizar as hashtags #GambiarraDao #GambiarraMyFavePlace
6 - Postar e mintar a arte até dia 17 de Julho de 2022

PRÊMIO:
Serão 10 fotografias escolhidas pela curadoria e cada uma irá receber 25 USD em NEAR.
Além disso, será criada uma exposição no Gambiarra Gallery no metaverso.
A data da exposição será divulgada aqui nos comentários junto com os vencedores do bounty.

LINHA DO TEMPO

01 de Julho: Início do recebimento das fotografias
17 de Julho: Encerramento do recebimento das fotografias
18 a 19 de Julho: Curadoria das fotografias escolhidas
20 de Julho: Resultados dos vencedores do Bounty.
20 a 30 de Julho: Montagem do flyer da exposição, montagem da exposição no Gambiarra Gallery, pagamento dos artistas, e divulgação nas redes sociais.

ORÇAMENTO: 500 USD em NEAR/DAI

250 USD em NEAR/DAI a ser pago a micheltavares.near
250 USD em NEAR/DAI a ser pago a isadanoninho.near

Distribuição de valores:

Michel Tavares: 125 USD em NEAR/DAI
Isa Danoninho: 125 USD em NEAR/DAI

Prêmio: 250 USD em NEAR/DAI divididos entre os 10 vencedores, 25 USD para cada.

Assinatura: micheltavares.near

Currículo:
Michel Tavares

Isa Danoninho
https://linktr.ee/DanonePsicodelico

ENG: :us:

PROPONENTS:
Micheltavares.near
Isadanoninho.near

Title: Your Fave Place

Aim: To encourage the artist to share his vision in photography through his favorite place in the city and also to be able to exchange among the community members a mix of his artistic expression along with his personal side. Giving people from within the ecosystem the opportunity to get to know each other better.

Note: All the people who participate in this bounty are allowing the photographs to be used for future posts or disclosures within the dissemination channels and social networks.
Always placing due credit obligatory to the artist.

PROJECT:
Share photographs of your favorite place in your city around the world with a personal look and describe why it is your favorite place in the city and what it represents to you and then exchange personal experiences between community members and consequently bring them closer together in a more intimate way.

The registration for this Bounty is done here in the comments along with the link of the minted NFT and the link of the post on the social network, don’t forget to include your wallet in the comment description.
Also let us know which country and city the picture was taken from.

RULES:

1- Take a picture with the proposed theme
2- Describe why this is your favorite place and what it represents to you
3- Add the NEAR logo in the photo (OPTIONAL)
4- Post on Instagram/Twitter and tag Gambiarra Dao
5- Use the hashtags #GambiarraDao #GambiarraMyFavePlace
6- Post and tweet the artwork until July 17, 2022

PRIZE:
There will be 10 photos chosen by the curators and each will receive $25 USD in NEAR.
In addition, an exhibition will be created at Gambiarra Gallery in the metaverse.
The date of the exhibition will be announced here in the comments along with the bounty winners.

TIMELINE

July 01: Start of photo submission
July 17th: End of receipt of photographs
July 18-19: Curatorship of selected photos
July 20: Results of Bounty winners
July 20 to 30: Setting up the exhibition flyer, setting up the exhibition at Gambiarra Gallery, paying the artists, and publicizing on social networks.

BUDGET: 500 USD in NEAR/DAI

250 USD in NEAR/DAI payable to micheltavares.near
250 USD in NEAR/DAI payable to isadanoninho.near

Distribution of Values:

Michel Tavares: 125 USD in NEAR/DAI
Isa Danoninho: 125 USD in NEAR/DAI

Prize: 250 USD in NEAR/DAI divided among the 10 winners, 25 USD each.

Signature: micheltavares.near

Resume:
Michel Tavares

Isa Danoninho

14 Likes

SEA IS MY FAVE PLACE :ocean:

Sea is one of my favorite places here in our city not just because the view is beautiful, but because I feel so light that I’m in a place where I’m at a good place. And it’s nice to bathe and take off in the water especially when you’re with your loved ones. Every time I spend time with my family outing here at beach I’m so happy because it happens only once. We are just bonding together once a month or no outing. Beach is my safest place, I love the view, i love the salty water, i love the sand, i love the fresh wind. I love everything in the sea.

INSTAGRAM POST​:point_down:
MY FAVE PLACE - POST INSTAGRAM

yonakawaii.near

5 Likes

NATURE’S PARK​:four_leaf_clover::herb::leaves:

Every human in the world has a favorite place to go. Where i go to relax, feels comfortable and safe. Place to go in times of sadness. A place to throw concerns away or a place that may remind you of beautiful memories and you love sitting in it reminiscences those moments.

Near ID: louietism.near

Link

MY FAVE PLACE TWITTER POST

4 Likes

20220711_010656_0000

Growing up as a child, I have always chosen my room to be my favorite place as I’ll always sleep comfortably, read comfortably and play comfortably in my room, this is because my parents made it so, and that quite contributed to my introverted nature.
My favorite place changed immediately I became an adult. My favorite place as an adult is Ikot Ekpene pleasure Park :national_park: popularly known as IK Park. This park offered me a chance to meet the true nature of love :heart::heart:, I went there as one person and came back with another half of me. This was where love defeated my heart. We always go there for every anniversary :heart:.

dabbie3229.near

2 Likes

The Coast of Güzelyalı,İzmir

Having the potentiality of naturally being one of the most gorgeous places in the world, Güzelyalı has succeded in being so for me.

stunter31.near

2 Likes

Gente, que legal essa bounty, vou procurar uma foto bem massa daqui de Aratuba e trazer pra bounty :sunglasses::raised_hands:

2 Likes

When I was child I visited the qutub minar and it is in Delhi capital of India.
The why I love this place is?
Because earlier we were allowed to go over roof of the tomb and from the roof the whole city was visible but sadly because of few people it got closed forever now noone get this opportunity.
Well I am too sad but whatelse can be done?
People sometimes start creating artwork over the monument.
However still miss my child days.

This is my address - chauhankumarsingh2134.near

This is my favourite place on twitter - https://mobile.twitter.com/AdityaS34619983/status/1546664323229315072

1 Like

Home is where I love the most. It is in Vientiane, the capital city of Laos. Since I started to study university, I had to leave home and live in another city. I had to be independent and fend for myself in a strange place. Sometimes I feel a bit lost and I remember my mother’s delicious meals, the times when the family gathers… In front of my house, there is a beautiful yellow flower tree. From June to July each year, the tree blooms so brilliantly. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

lovelysugar.near

2 Likes

cleusaraven.near

:brazil: Rio de Janeiro

3 Likes

Aquiiiiii :v::sunglasses:

Aratuba, sua linda!

Versão sem logo :pray::heart_eyes:

Piscinas de corais na maré baixa na praia de Aratuba em Vera Cruz de Itaparica, Bahia. Meu backyard :star_struck:

:heart:
L.
luluca_l.near

2 Likes

sa chau

I feel at peace every time I come here. This is where my soul will become relieved, many confidants, sadness will also be relieved. Not only that, the landscape of the church is very poetic. I often walk in the church grounds, enjoy the view and relax. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:.

It is located in Nam Dinh City, Vietnam

Twitter post: https://twitter.com/onlyonepie6/status/1547054160855453696
Near wallet: onepie.near

2 Likes

My favorite place!

I love the Largo Do Carmo, it becomes my favorite place for many reasons, it was in this region that I took my first walks when I was skipping school [if my mom catches me writing this, rsrsssr], and nowadays, I don’t skip school anymore, but I kept the habit of walking through the historical center of São Luis. When I’m downtown, I like to go to the Largo and stand in a corner where I took this picture, there I observe the flow of things, feel the provincial city and its doldrums. It is in this environment that I like to flank, waiting for the moment of a click like the one I made. The years I spent away from São Luís, whenever I came back, on vacation, I would go to the Largo to photograph and observe the movement of the city, this space represents my origin, my history, it represents

Meu lugar favorito!

Tenho um apreço pelo Largo Do Carmo, ele se torna o meu lugar favorito por inúmeros motivos, foi nessa região que dei meus primeiros passeios quando matava aula na escola [a se minha mãe me pega escrevendo isso, rsrssr], e nos dias de hoje, não mato mais aulas, mas mantive o habito de caminhar pelo centro histórico de São Luis. Quando estou pelo centro, gosto de ir ao Largo e ficar parado em uma esquina de onde fiz essa fotografia, ali fico observando o fluxo das coisas, sinto a cidade provinciana e seu marasmo. É nesse entorno que gosto de flâner, esperando o momento de um click como esse que fiz. Os anos que passei fora de São Luís, sempre que voltava, nas férias, ia ao Largo para fotografar e observar o movimento da cidade, esse espaço representa a minha origem, minha história, ele representa as minhas raízes maranhenses.

Link da NFT: Largo da Igreja de Nossa Senhora do Carmo - Centro - São Luis, Maranhão October, 2012. By: Marcos Palhano on Mintbase

Link Redes Sociais

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/Cf7hYkxLIcx/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarcosPalhano16/status/1546998760370233345?t=RHhBLyP4TmrWzwLhFWXNnQ&s=19

Carteira NEAR
marcospalhano.near

3 Likes

“The Seashore”

This is my favorite place, a place where I can be with nature, a place where I can relax, and a place where I can escape from the noise of the city. This is the place where I can be myself without thinking that I can be judged.

This photograph was taken in Masbate City, Philippines.

Wallet: cjaneartz.near

2 Likes

Hello sir, @michanascimento on what store will I mint the NFT?
Can I mint it in any mintbase store?

People often say that the lake at night is sad, but I feel this is an ideal place to relieve stress and enjoy life. This is a photo I took while walking by the lake. The lake is called West Lake. It is located in the northwest of Ha Noi City, capital of VietNam. I like walking along the old trees by the lake, listening to the sound of the waves and enjoy the cool air.

WEST LAKE AT NIGHT - HA NOI CITY

Near wallet: lovesontungmtp1.near

4 Likes

@cjaneartz Yes, in any store!

1 Like

@Chinh What city and country ?

@Onepie What city and country ?

1 Like

@Sugar What city and country ?

@louietism What city and country ?

1 Like