[CONCLUDED] Bounty: inauguration of the new FEMINU Gallery building

PROPOSERS: @macieira
Near account for payment: macieira.near

@ghini - Near account for payment: ghini.near

Title: BRAZILIAN COLORS

Hello artists! Thanks so much for everyone’s participation! Today, 07/07/2022 is the last day to submit artwork. Deadline! 12:00 PM -3 GMT

GOAL:

FEMINU DAO will be throwing an inauguration party (with DJ set) for its new gallery building on July 10th. Come join this party with your art in blue, green, yellow or mixing the three colors and win prizes of 200 USD in total.

Our goal is to engage artists to create art with the Brazilian Colors (green, yellow and blue) as the theme, in order to engage and entertain the artists in our ecosystem and give them the opportunity to participate in an exhibition in the Voxels metaverse (former Cryptovoxels) in the new FEMINU AQUARIUM.

Note: Everyone who participates in this bounty is allowing the art to be used for future posts or divulgation within the communication channels and social networks. Always giving the proper credit to the artist.

Note2: FEMINU members and councils can participate but will not participate in the awarding.

PROJECT:

Registration for the bounty is done here in the comments. Be sure to post your NEAR wallet along with the links to the minted NFT and the social media post.

Rules:

1 - Make an art (NFT) with the “Brazilian Colors” theme (minted in Mintbase, preferably but not exclusively at the FEMINU store - in this case send your wallet first); It can be painting, photography, collage, mixed media, gifs, etc… except videos!

2 - Post on instagram and/or twitter and tag FEMINU DAO using @FEMINUDAO and the hashtags: #FEMINUDAO #FEMINUbounty until July 6th;

3 - Post the artwork, the NFT link and your Near wallet in the comments until July 6th. (If necessary we will make the onboarding to the Near blockchain).

4 - If more than 40 entries are received, there will be a selection of the artworks

Prize:

1st prize - 150 USD in Near

2nd prize - 100 USD in Near

Both awards will be curator’s choice to be announced at the party

3rd prize - 50 USD in Near - popular vote ( the one who receives more likes here on the Near Forum.

In addition, an exhibition will take place along with the inauguration of the FEMINU building in Voxels, in the new FEMINU Aquarium floor in July 10th.

Timeline:

June 29th - Start receiving artwork for the bounty

July 6th - 12 pm GMT -3 (Brasília time) - Artwork submission closes.

July 10th: 18 pm GMT -3 (Brasília time)

• Date of the party and opening of the exhibition

• Winners results, (popular vote here on the forum and curator’s choice in the opening of the party, hanging in a prominent place).

July 26th to 30th - payments to the winners.

Budget: USD 500 in NEAR

Distribution of Values:

Organization:

USD 100 in NEAR payable to macieira.near for bounty organization

USD 100 in NEAR payable to ghini.near for design and exhibition assembly

Awards:

USD 50 in Near - popular vote

USD 250 in Near - curator’s choice (150 + 100)

PS1: The prize amount is already budgeted within the project value and will be the responsibility of the producers to make the payments between July 26 to 30th.

PS2: HASH OF PAYMENT: NEAR (price of the day the money enters the DAO)

SIGNATURE: macieira.near

CURRICULUM:

Alexandre Macieira
Link Currículo: @alexandremacieira | Linktree
Site: http://alexandremacieira.com.br

Ghini
Curriculo:

Traditional, digital and NFT Artist, metacurator, meta architect and poet with an artist career about to complete 20 years.

Council in Gambiarra DAO and FEMINU DAO

Metacurator (selected exhibitions):

FEMINU and Brazucas NFT, both historical exhibitions in the Museu.xyz in Cryptovoxels metaverse.

NFT’s exhibitions in New York (NFT.NYC 22), Art Basel Miami Week 22 and several exhibitions at Cryptovoxels Metaverse.

Physical artworks exhibited in Museums in Germany, Switzerland, Israel, Korea and Lithuania.

This year will publish the first book of poems.

Links: @ghini_ar | Linktree

44 Likes

Nice one… I will look to participate

4 Likes

Eu não sei como mintar na Mintbase.
Diz que eu nao tenho loja e eu nao sei usar a loja FEMINU para mintar.

Se alguém puder me ajudar, agradeço!

deleve.near

3 Likes

Wow. Love to try this one…

3 Likes

Hey hooooo let’s gooooooooo :rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket:

3 Likes

Looking forward @Styleherbalist !! :butterfly: :sunflower:

3 Likes

Is it possible for us to be added into your mintstore? I do not own a shop in mintbase.

2 Likes

Hi. I also want to be added to your mintbase store.
Im ready with my art so i want to mint it

2 Likes

Near id: eliaszinas.near

2 Likes

@Deleve_NEAR podemos ajudar você. Inicialmente já adicionei a sua carteira na FEMINU.

@Elzy10 you’re added to FEMINU store, too!! looking forward to see your art.

@cjaneartz @Styleherbalist and @stunter31 , please send us here your wallet.

Best,
Ghini

1 Like

Hello Fam, can I participate?

This is my NEAR Wallet:
roxytheentertainer.near

2 Likes

im looking forward to join to your mintbase… also, I want to join this bounty
near wallet : eyesore.near

2 Likes

Hello @Ghini, here is my wallet:
cjaneartz.near
Thank you.

2 Likes

Here is my wallet: styleherbalist.near

2 Likes

Hey @Roxy @eyesore.near @cjaneartz and @Styleherbalist you are already in the FEMINU store. Be welcome and dont forget to set up you profile. Looking forward to see your arts.

5 Likes

Hi, please add my near wallet on the store. I want to participate thankyou.
Near wallet Id: yonakawaii.near

2 Likes

Thank you for adding me

2 Likes

Thank you for adding me

1 Like

Hello I would to join this awesome bounty :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: my near wallet is : pemmiee.near

2 Likes

Can you add me pls

sukjin96.near

2 Likes