[Proposal] [Bounty] My Fave Place

@yonakawaii What city and country ?

Ow, In Bonuan, Tondaligan Beach in Dagupan city, Pangasinan, Philippines.

1 Like

Okay, sir… Thank you…

Photograph Art Entry for GambiarraDAO Near Bounty
“My Fave Place”

This is my favorite place a park located in Cebu, Philippines. This place represents my teenage college life which is very special to me because when i was still a college student this place is where i relax, contemplate and hangout along with my friends and classmates. The place where young spirits like me socialize and feel the essence of youth, the place where me and my first love created fun memories on. A place that always welcomes me no matter what i feel and no matter what i do.

I shot this photo on the side of the park with a small pond, choosing the horizontal angle to maximize the elements on the shot. The young ones like me on the bridge and under the leafy green trees reflecting on the ponds water. :leaves::herb::shamrock::fallen_leaf::four_leaf_clover::deciduous_tree:

#GambiarraDao #gambiarramyfaveplace

IG POST LINK: Login • Instagram
Twitter Post Link: https://twitter.com/Monosidofficial/status/1547710659969687555?t=Tzcd7IXUfx3G-T3Si4xTNQ&s=19

1 Like

Ipanema Beach it’s my fave place!
I know…sooo cliché!

karipontes.near

see my twitter post

5 Likes

Thanks for your remind. I have added the address in the description :hugs: :smile:

My location is Province of Isabela, of the Republic of the Philippines :philippines:

Wat Arun Temple - Bangkok, ThaiLand
Travel enthusiasts who have been to Thailand must be no stranger to Wat Arun, one of the oldest and famous temples in Bangkok. The first time I came here, I was really stunned by the unique architecture of this temple.
This photo was taken by me during my trip to Thailand before the outbreak of Covid-19. When the epidemic is slowly passing, I will definitely come back to Thailand and visit Wat Arun Temple one more time.

acaryln.near

2 Likes

Que foto maravilinda!!! :clap::clap::clap::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Feliz demais em ver @michanascimento por aqui realizando ações tão legais como essa! Parabéns pela iniciativa! :star_struck: Vamos movimentar! Parabéns @Isa_Danoninho :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hellow, here is my entry:

Esse é meu lugar favorito. Ele me traz paz sem deixar de mostrar a cara da minha cidade maravilhosa. A mata+a favela+a igreja+o viaduto+a praça. A alma da cidade. Rio comprido consegue conter todo um Rio de Janeiro dentro de si.

Não podia escrever isso em ingles

Here the posts
Twitter

Instagram

Mintbase

1 Like

Triund - Dharamsala - Himachal pradesh - India - planet Earth - galaxy Milky way - Solar system.

This spectacular hilltop is located approximately 17 kms away from Dharamshala at an altitude of 2,827 meters above sea level. People love visiting this spot as the stunning snowline of Dhauladhar range starts just 5 kms from Triund and affords a breathtaking view of the snow beautiful valleys . Those who want to trek or enjoy a picnic, Triund is the best place to spend some time at. It is a popular picnic and trekking spot and those who want to do a return trek in one day are advised to start early. This place is the crown jewel of Dharamshala, situated in the laps of Dhauladhar mountain range. It offers a majestic view of the Dhauladhar range on one side and Kangra valley on the other.

Also here is the residence of the Dalai Lama, so the atmosphere is saturated with the spirit of Buddhism, tranquility, peace :vulcan_salute:

#m23art #m23trip #GambiarraDao
#GambiarraMyFavePlace #goadao

Twitter post

Wallet : m23agic.near

4 Likes

ENYIMBA STADIUM, ABA is my FAVE PLACE

Growing up in my city, I have always love football and I watch the English premier league every weekend and have wished to be in England one day to watch it live, so when this stadium was built in my city, I was so happy because every Time I visit the stadium to watch our local leagues it gives me that feeling of dreams come true as if I’m in England watching the live match of English premier league… So just to always get That feeling the stadium became my favorite place…

Near Wallet: Styleherbalist.near

Twitter link

Batur (2)
Gunung Batur - Batur village, Kintamani district, Bali, Indonesia

Gunung Batur is an active volcano located in Batur village, Kintamani district, Bali, Indonesia with the height of 1717m.
Because the climbing path is neither short nor long, even though I’m not a mountaineer, I can still comfortably conquer it. On the way up the mountain, I see many rows of dense green trees, breathe the fresh air, faint smell of flowers and grass.
From the top of the mountain, I can look down to see a majestic and vast Bali. Especially, climbing Mount Batur and catching the sunrise on the top of the mountain is the best experience in my life.

kuanquan.near

1 Like

TIBETAN CHANCEL :deciduous_tree:

Hello everyone! I live in beautiful city Dharamshala in North India and every place here is uniq and amazing! I walk to the nearest forest day by day and there is some chancel where i meditate and feel calm and love :heart: It’s my fav place because there can be cloudy or sunny, but always safe and quiet :slight_smile:

thirdside.near

3 Likes

MY FAVORITE PLACE
Every man in the world has a favorite place to go. Where he captive his mind, feels comfortable and safe. Place to go in times of sadness. A place to throw concerns away or a place that may remind you of beautiful memories and you love sitting in it reminiscences those moments. Also it may be a place to change the mood.

The beach is my favorite place. Sit down to relax and think. I also go to it to practice many activities and games.

I join my friends in playing treasure hunt in the sand, which is based on hiding various objects down the sand and writing instructions on paper cards to help others reach them.

I build sand in the form of castles, palaces and compete with my friends to choose the ideal building design.

I go with my children to the beach. I make a kite and fly it in the sky. It’s fun if you take your friends or siblings with you.

When I go with my friends and relatives, I arrange a barbecue on the sea with friends or relatives and enjoy the climate while listening to music and watching the One of the most fun activities when I’m with my friends on the beach is playing the XO game on sand. Besides playing water war or fighting water balloons, they are fun games that you can also play in the sea.

Other activity I do on the beach with my friends is the volleyball game. In particular, you do not need to be professional to practice it!

The sea has a great impact on human soul. It is a source of hope and renewed activity.

Everyone I know likes to go to the beach as a natural place to have fun and rest.Every man in the world has a favorite place to go. Where he captive his mind, feels comfortable and safe. Place to go in times of sadness. A place to throw concerns away or a place that may remind you of beautiful memories and you love sitting in it reminiscences those moments. Also it may be a place to change the mood.

The beach is my favorite place. Sit down to relax and think. I also go to it to practice many activities and games.

I join my friends in playing treasure hunt in the sand, which is based on hiding various objects down the sand and writing instructions on paper cards to help others reach them.

I build sand in the form of castles, palaces and compete with my friends to choose the ideal building design.

I go with my children to the beach. I make a kite and fly it in the sky. It’s fun if you take your friends or siblings with you.

When I go with my friends and relatives, I arrange a barbecue on the sea with friends or relatives and enjoy the climate while listening to music and watching the One of the most fun activities when I’m with my friends on the beach is playing the XO game on sand. Besides playing water war or fighting water balloons, they are fun games that you can also play in the sea.

Other activity I do on the beach with my friends is the volleyball game. In particular, you do not need to be professional to practice it!

The sea has a great impact on human soul. It is a source of hope and renewed activity.

Everyone I know likes to go to the beach as a natural place to have fun and rest.

aryorsammy.near
@twitter

“Malaog Cave”
:large_blue_diamond:Place: Philippines :philippines:

My favorite place
I have lot of history in there places
When I am a kid, we’re always here with my friends,hanging out,playing hide and seek and swimming also :smile:
now we rarely go to the 'malaog cave "because the carcasses are big and everyone needs to work to survive

I still have a lot to tell but I still need to do something…
Truly I am 16 years old only ( Farmer ), I have experience in NEAR Protocol

Thank you :heart_eyes:

Here my wallet: pootlongto11.near

1 Like

FOOTBALL FIELD

This is my fave place located at Clark Pampanga Philippines. The beauty of the environment when we play football and the breeze of the grass gives me nostalgia with all the fun and memorable memories I made with my teammates. This place serves as my peace in which it relieves all my stress away and makes me forget all my problems.

Near wallet: pemmiee.near

Çamlıca Tower / Turkey

The summit of the tower is approximately 576.5 meters above sea level.It is possible to see a large part of Istanbul from the tower.The tower consists of 53 floors, each 4.5 meters high, 4 of which are underground.

Near Wallet: cengaver.near

Fenghuang, Hunan, China

Fenghuang is the ancient Chinese town located in Fenghuang District, Hunan Province. Fenghuang town seems to still be “sleepy” after 1,300 years old. This town has preserved the immortal heritage of both national architecture and culture. The old houses surrounded by both mountains and rivers create a charming painting. I believe that Fenghuang has become not only my favorite place but also the favorite place of many other people.

chuoivangvlog.near

1 Like