[PRIZE RESULTS] NEAR Metaverse Prize: submission of candidates (visual art and music)

Hey, @virartz, we’ve just added you on our CV parcel.
We are organizing everything yet.

Dear @Tr01, I just added you as a minter to our store. Please, mint the NFT you will submit there. Please, do not mint more than one. If you feel like it, for historical purposes, send our DAO a copy at: metaverse-dao.sputnik-dao.near If it is already minted, please share here the link. Please, make your mint as complete as you can, for historical purposes.

1 Like

Dear @ted.iv , I just added you as a minter to our store. Please, mint the NFT you will submit there. Please, do not mint more than one. If you feel like it, for historical purposes, send our DAO a copy at: metaverse-dao.sputnik-dao.near If it is already minted, please share here the link. Please, make your mint as complete as you can, for historical purposes. <3

Thank you, @brnmerli, your work is already on CV. :smiley:

Thank you for your submission. Like it is a music submission, I would ask you, if possible, if you can put this music with image on a youtube link, for me to able to exhibit on CV? I would try to make allmusic submissions under the same playlist, for us to see. Could you?

<3

1 Like

Dear @Marcrypto, I just added you as a minter to our store. Please, mint the NFT you will submit there. Please, do not mint more than one. If you feel like it, for historical purposes, send our DAO a copy at: metaverse-dao.sputnik-dao.near If it is already minted, please share here the link. Please, make your mint as complete as you can, for historical purposes.
Our store: nearmetaversehistory.mintbase1.near - Mintbase Store

1 Like

Dear @Bazzarian, I just added you as a minter to our store. Please, mint the NFT you will submit there. Please, do not mint more than one. If you feel like it, for historical purposes, send our DAO a copy at: metaverse-dao.sputnik-dao.near If it is already minted, please share here the link. Please, make your mint as complete as you can, for historical purposes.

1 Like

Thank you, Trendheo, for your submission. We’ve just added to our parcel on Cryptovoxels.
We are organizing everything else.
<3

1 Like

Dear @radioevrazia, I just added you as a minter to our store. Please, mint the NFT you will submit there. Please, do not mint more than one. If you feel like it, for historical purposes, send our DAO a copy at: metaverse-dao.sputnik-dao.near If it is already minted, please share here the link. Please, make your mint as complete as you can, for historical purposes.

1 Like

And please, if it is a music submission, send us also the youtube link.

Dear @TheTune100, I just added you as a minter to our store. Please, mint the NFT you will submit there. Please, do not mint more than one. If you feel like it, for historical purposes, send our DAO a copy at: metaverse-dao.sputnik-dao.near If it is already minted, please share here the link. Please, make your mint as complete as you can, for historical purposes.

I will add your youtube link in the playlist in the event. Thank you very much.

1 Like

Dear @dmitryne, I just added you as a minter to our store. Please, mint the NFT you will submit there. Please, do not mint more than one. If you feel like it, for historical purposes, send our DAO a copy at: metaverse-dao.sputnik-dao.near If it is already minted, please share here the link. Please, make your mint as complete as you can, for historical purposes.

2 Likes

Dear @Wealth242, I just added you as a minter to our store. Please, mint the NFT you will submit there. Please, do not mint more than one. If you feel like it, for historical purposes, send our DAO a copy at: metaverse-dao.sputnik-dao.near If it is already minted, please share here the link. Please, make your mint as complete as you can, for historical purposes.

Dear @filmesdeinfiltracao, I just added you as a minter to our store. Please, mint the NFT you will submit there. Please, do not mint more than one. If you feel like it, for historical purposes, send our DAO a copy at: metaverse-dao.sputnik-dao.near If it is already minted, please share here the link. Please, make your mint as complete as you can, for historical purposes.

2 Likes

Dear @tabear, I just added you as a minter to our store. Please, mint the NFT you will submit there. Please, do not mint more than one. If you feel like it, for historical purposes, send our DAO a copy at: metaverse-dao.sputnik-dao.near If it is already minted, please share here the link. Please, make your mint as complete as you can, for historical purposes.

3 Likes

Dear @Mailza, I just added you as a minter to our store. Please, mint the NFT you will submit there. Please, do not mint more than one. If you feel like it, for historical purposes, send our DAO a copy at: metaverse-dao.sputnik-dao.near If it is already minted, please share here the link. Please, make your mint as complete as you can, for historical purposes.

Dear @cryptoquariux, I just added you as a minter to our store. Please, mint the NFT you will submit there. Please, do not mint more than one. If you feel like it, for historical purposes, send our DAO a copy at: metaverse-dao.sputnik-dao.near If it is already minted, please share here the link. Please, make your mint as complete as you can, for historical purposes.

Dear @mareelawn, I just added you as a minter to our store. Please, mint the NFT you will submit there. Please, do not mint more than one. If you feel like it, for historical purposes, send our DAO a copy at: metaverse-dao.sputnik-dao.near If it is already minted, please share here the link. Please, make your mint as complete as you can, for historical purposes.

2 Likes

Thank you, Egglion, you art is already on our CV parcels.
We are organizing everything.

1 Like

Is this the work you minted on Gambiarra? If it is, you can just submit the link. :slight_smile:

1 Like