[PROPOSAL] Metaverse registration - september 2022

[PROPOSAL] Metaverse registration

Record of events and acquire NFTs from NEAR Protocol

Benefit/justification

This project help the main objective of Metaverse DAO that is register at block chain the history of NEAR Protocol.

This project also help to create the content for the NEAR Metaverse Magazine.

All the results of this project will be minted on Mintbase, so will generate engage in the NEAR and

promote the DAOs of the ecosystem.

This project also put the NEAR artists in the spotlight and help them to sell their work, generating movements in the NEAR economy and giving back money to the community

The project

This projects have 2 segments:

1. register at least 15 events (parties; confraternization; festivals and so one) from NEAR Protocol DAOs. This events can happen in any metaverse associated with NEAR Protocol.

Each register consist in:

• recor a video of the event with at least 30 min (can be continuous or pieces of the event) uploaded in the Metaverse DAO YouTub channel;

• mint the event in Metaverse DAO Mintbase store with a .gif as cover/content and the link to the video in YT in the description.

1. by at least 10 NFT from Mintbase and Paras from different artists and send them to Metaverse DAO stores

Staff

We will open a hire/open-call post to fins a long term reporter for Metaverse DAO. The reporter will record the events, edit the content of the video and by the NFTs. Also, will set the report in the end of the month and send the content to the NEAR Metaverse Magazine

Information

spreadsheet content will be:

• for events: Name of the event / date of the event / DAO producing it / Artists performing / Location (Name and url) / url from YT video / url from Mintbase mint

• for NFTs: Name of the art / Name of the artist / url for the NFT in our Mintbase store / value of the transaction

Budget

To pay the reporter work - 300USD

To buy the NFTs - 200USD

Timeline

Week 1:

• Record events; buy NFTs; Edit material and upload in Metaverse DAO YT Channel; mint content in Mintbase; sent bought NFT to Metaverse DAO stores.

Week 2:

• Record events; buy NFTs; Edit material and upload in Metaverse DAO YT Channel; mint content in Mintbase; sent bought NFT to Metaverse DAO stores.

Week 3:

Week 4:

• Send the spreadsheet to the Metaverse DAO drive

• Make the report of the project

Final products/metrics

• At least 15 videos uploaded in the YT channel

• At least 15 mints of the events on Mintbase

• At least 10 NFTs bought from Paras and Mintbase

Subtotal: 500USD

2 Likes

I’m available for this work! :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Wonderful, @C0D3! Thanks for letting us know. We are very glad. As soon as we get the resources, we will let u know. <3

2 Likes

Project Report - September/2022

Metaverse recordings and purchase of NFTs

Project Status: Completed

Project timeline: September 24 - October 06

Project Accounting:

As a reporter, I attended and recorded 15 events hosted by NEAR DAOs and Projects on Cryptovoxels and NEAR Hub metaverse, and purchased 12 NFTs related to the events participating artists.
I edited the resulting videos, created a new design and longer format, added motion graphics, sound and minted them in the Near Metaverse Hystory on Mintbase store and put them on the Metaverse DAO YouTube channel called Metaverse TV with all the relevant information about them written in their descriptions.

More information of the events and NFT purchase in the spreadsheet:

For better oganization me and @beetlejuice have created a wallet called metaverseminter.near to better organize Metaverse Dao History purchases and records.

Here is the list of the events I covered, with the links to the Mintbase NFTs and YouTube videos in higher quality:

Banali Festival + Gambiarra DAO expo - Sept. 24nd, 2022

METABOUNCE 003 on DjDAO - Sept. 28nd, 2022

NEAR Alexandria on The Philosophers DAO (Tour)

Supports your Super Powers on INA DAO - Sept. 27nd, 2022

Festa Festa Party Party Glitch on Metaverse DAO - Sept. 29nd, 2022

Festa Festa Party Party Noise on Metaverse DAO - Sept. 30nd, 2022

Festival de Dramaturgia NotĂ­vaga on NADA DAO - Sept. 30nd - 2022

MutiDAO Amphitheater (Tour)

San Diego NFT CON 22 (Tour)

NEAR Hub Landing (Tour)

NEAR Hub - The Construct (Tour)

NEARCON - 2022 - Scavenger Hunt (Tour)

Marma J Beach on Near Hub (Tour)

Human Guild Arcade on NEAR Hub (Tour)

I Feel Music on NEAR Hub (Tour)

NFT’s

DATA ARTIST EVENT DAO NFT LINK PRICE
06/10 marcospalhano.near BANALI+GAMBIARRA EXPO GAMBIARRA DAO https://www.mintbase.io/meta/gambiarra.mintbase1.near%3A5c39fb98b948add665d1da5a258b8a39 5N
06/10 johnfaus.near BANALI+GAMBIARRA EXPO GAMBIARRA DAO O GuardiĂŁo on Mintbase 5N
06/10 iagods.near BANALI+GAMBIARRA EXPO GAMBIARRA DAO Todos as Cores on Mintbase 5N
06/10 franresendeb.near BANALI+GAMBIARRA EXPO GAMBIARRA DAO https://www.mintbase.io/meta/gambiarra.mintbase1.near%3Af68c1e312248db4d1b51031f6955f9e9 5N
06/10 andreamay.near BANALI+GAMBIARRA EXPO GAMBIARRA DAO Oferenda on Mintbase 5N
06/10 rosasdulces.near BANALI+GAMBIARRA EXPO GAMBIARRA DAO “Silver lining” ou sobre a resiliência das cores on Mintbase 5N
06/10 igormoura.near BANALI+GAMBIARRA EXPO GAMBIARRA DAO Brasilll 2222 on Mintbase 5N
06/10 bagadefente.near
BANALI+GAMBIARRA EXPO GAMBIARRA DAO Estrela Cubica on Mintbase 5N
06/10 isadanoninho.near BANALI+GAMBIARRA EXPO GAMBIARRA DAO https://www.mintbase.io/meta/gambiarra.mintbase1.near%3A876f7ef6f6cf7976a607aac53aba2a59 5N
06/10 crans.near METABOUNCE 003 DJDAO, BEAT DAO https://www.mintbase.io/meta/nearmixtapev1beatdao.mintbase1.near%3Ae06d67e709ab35a18db5ea5b2308bda8 2N
06/10 blua_discordia.near Party Party Noise METAVERSE DAO Meta DJ set - Festa Festa - Party Party Noise Metaverse Dao on Mintbase 4.20N
06/10 banali.near BANALI+GAMBIARRA EXPO GAMBIARRA DAO MEU DELÍRIO COMUNISTA — Paras 3N
1 Like

Thank u so much, @C0D3, for your awesome work! It is approved. Please, you can ask for your payout proposal in USDC in parity with USD.

1 Like

it was incredible what you did in so little time. And you work is amazing <3 thank you so much. I think you are a good found for metaverse dao <3

You can ask your payout in the astrodao for this job

2 Likes

hahahaha great minds think together <3

1 Like

Thank you very much @thephilosopher and @beetlejuice for believing in my work. Working with this team is great! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Project Report - october

Budget: 100 usdc
Used Budget: 100 usdc

Project Accounting:

As a reporter, I attended and recorded 5 events hosted by NEAR DAOs and projects on Cryptovoxels and NEAR Hub metaverse. I edited the resulting videos and minted them in the Near Metaverse Hystory on Mintbase store and put them on the Metaverse DAO YouTube channel called Metaverse TV with all the relevant information about them written in their descriptions.

More information of the events in the spreadsheet: Metaverse DAO Registration 2022 - Google Sheets

Here is the list of the events I covered, with the links to the Mintbase NFTs and YouTube videos in higher quality:

Contabilidade do Projeto:

100USD - for 5 video reports of events within the metaverse.

Updated Project Timeline:

The project has been completed, but since the budget was reduced, some event may have been left off this month’s list.

Highlights and Final Products:

• The videos are with a more detailed and longer interesting script, where you can get an overview of the events in the metaverse.

• A new visual approach, with animations and more information interacting with the public to subscribe and become a frequenter of the channel.

Learnings:

It was a great learning experience to participate in exhibitions that support women’s art, indigenous people and their universe within the LGBTQI+ movement. I realized how important it is to record the history of the metaverse because there are many incredible events happening that need to be recorded for people to know the amazing work that happens here.

2 Likes