NEARWEEK Guild November 2021 Report

Hello errrrrryyyyyone!

A belated November update (sorry about that), but a good one :wink: Here are some key stats:

Twitter

The past 3 months NW earned more than 1m impressions!

• Published NEARWEEK #30, #31, #32, and #33

• Monthly unique visitors +1900.

• Increased newsletter subscribers to +2300. Currently an average open rate of +25%.

• Received more than 350 news submissions (payout proposals) from Nov. 1 - 30, of which +130 made it to the newsletter.

• Current Telegram count is 864 members.

• Hosted NEARWEEKEND episodes 3, 4 and 5.

• Started building new website and newsletter design which we hope to have ready end of year. Once ready NW will start to actively market both web and newsletter.

• Had development and feedback talks with @chronear @Ozymandius @Aria @Gus @Grace @erik.near @Matt_Hussey and AwesomeNEAR.

• Started development talks on content bounty platform with Better

• Held #exploretheNEARverse campaign 5, 6 and 7 actively helping to promote Metamon, SOTA Gallery and NEARnauts. Together they earned +130k impressions, +700 likes and +2000 followers for our partners.

• Started a new publication series which we’re looking very much forward to: NEARWEEK PERSPECTIVES.

That’s it for now! Please let us know if you have any feedback or want to get involved :cowboy_hat_face:

See you in the NEARverse!

11 Likes

Love to see those green numbers! You guys are doing an excellent job!

Keep up the good work!

College Football Homeloans GIF by Rocket Mortgage

6 Likes

More power to you @JPALHUMAIDAN keep up the good work! Happy to be a NEARWEEK partner :pray:t3:

2 Likes

Hello @JPALHUMAIDAN.

Great work!

I recently subscribed to the newsletter. It is packed with crucial information and links, and I found them very helpful.

I’d love to get involved. I have great writing skills and I hope they can be of use.

:heart::heart:

HEY ! Awesome work my friend ! keep going ! :rocket:

Let me know how can we help from the hispanic community =)
besides translations of course heheheheh