Time: September 12 - September 19
If you don’t have the access to the dashboard or reports, or have any questions would like to discuss, please feel free to contact Tiffany(email@example.com)
- With the deadline of MetaBUIDL Hackathon approaching, MAD continued to grow and remained stable at a historical high of almost 1000 devs.
- NEAR getting mentioned in national TV and recent grants and partnership announcements were successful PR in bringing interesting in creating accounts on NEAR.
- Transactions level remained stable and an increased trend showing NEAR has a steady foundation of dapps and activities.
Many of these are key contributing factors to the data changes last week
- NEAR on DeFiLama
- Octopus Network and NEAR got presented at CNBC
- 4NTS Guild presents — State of the NEAR Ecosystem
- Everstake released Korean step by step staking guide
- Autonomy Network received Grants from NEAR
For more comprehensive information around NEAR Ecosystem, check NEAR WEEK and subscribe
MAD Internal (based on CLI data in the last 30 days)
Monthly Active Developer continued to increase last week, showing a constant growing trend in the last 30 days as shown above, reaching almost 1000 MAD. This continuation shows the engagement of the hackathon, as a result, the curve flattened on Sep 19 when the deadline of the MetaBUIDL was reached.
Daily Number of New Accounts
Daily new accounts passed 30k on September 14th to 16th.
From the breakdown below, we can see that referral from ref increased from the 700 in last week, near.org traffic increased from the 200 last week, and telegram referral increased from 80 last week. Though direct search engine data suggests people were directly searching for keywords such as near, near account, or near wallet, we can get a sense of the increased DeFi influence from ref referral traffic, increased token influence from near.org referral as well as increased community engagement from telegram.
Daily Number of Transactions
Daily transactions last week continued to remain stable at an average level of 330k.
From the contracts breakdown, we can see that our usual leaders still performing at the consistent level, with nearcrowd leading the way, ref finance, paras and berryclub being high on the leaderboard. One thing to notice is that ref-farming appeared on the list on Sep 17th, showing the engagement it brought.
- Note: The percentages next to the numbers are the comparisons to pervious week(7 days ago), with green showing increase and red showing decrease.
Daily New Developers
An average of 35 developers per day came onto NEAR and start developing using CLI last week, contributing to the increasing MAD and total number of developers.
Weekly Active Developer Internal & Weekly Active Dev-deploy/Deploy
From CLI data in the last 30 days Weekly
Weekly active developer and dev-deploy/deploy remained stable at the historical high level of 350 and 210 last week. This again shows that with the deadline of the hackathon approaching, the level of developer engagement was stable last week.
Near.org Top of Funnel Traffic Snapshot
The traffic decreased by almost 50% from previous week’s token price attention resulting in traffic hype. This is a normal and predictable trend, but we see the average time spent on page increased by 11.5% showing that the quality of visitors increased in terms of seriousness in understanding NEAR.
From the source breakdown, it is noticeable that we see a 167% increase from YouTube, though with a small traffic size. This is a result of the recent crypto YouTuber’s videos and attention, showing that we are gaining traction from a more diverse source.
NEAR Price in the last 30 Days
NEAR price experienced some ups and downs last week in terms of token price but remained stable overall at the level of $8 to $9.