Time: August 29 - September 6
If you don’t have the access to the dashboard or reports, or have any questions would like to discuss, please feel free to contact Tiffany(firstname.lastname@example.org)
- We reached a historical high in our Monthly Active Developer(Internal/CLI measure)! Showing that developers are actively engaging and developing in the hackathon.
- We reached a new high in weekly active accounts! 128% more than last week! From transaction and dapp data as well as recent launches and news, we can conclude this as a sign of vibrant DeFi activities on NEAR.
- Search Engine directed traffic continued to increase, showing our mass marketing efforts are effective and that people learn the NEAR name and search for NEAR.
- NEAR price continued to go up and helped bring traffic and engagement in the ecosystem from both account number and transaction activities.
Many of these are key contributing factors to the data changes last week
- Etherscan will launch on Aurora
- NEAREdu Open House at MetaBUIDL Hackathon
- NEAR giveaway by NEARWEEK and AwesomeNEAR
- Introduce NEAR University
- Meme Contest by NEAR Meme Daily and Open Web Sandbox
- Band Protocol announced partnership with NEAR for MetaBUIDL Hackathon
For more comprehensive information around NEAR Ecosystem, check NEAR WEEK and subscribe
MAD Internal (based on CLI data in the last 30 days)
Monthly active developer continued to increase to a historical new high of 800. This is a direct result of the hackathon and showing that more and and more developers are actively developing and engaging.
Daily Number of New Accounts
Daily new accounts maintained at a high level of around 25k most of last week.
From the referral source breakdown, we can see that google ranked first with undefined followed, and ref.finance and skyward ranked the 3rd and 4th. This shows that the impact of DeFi on NEAR was one of the main reasons for the account creation growth and also that people know NEAR’s name here and there to search for NEAR wallet.
Daily Number of Transactions
Daily transaction number maintained at a 350k per day level last week.
From the breakdown, we can see that nearcrowd, near contract, paras, ref.finance, skyward, and bridge contributed most of the transactions throughout the week. This is another evidence of the active DeFi market on NEAR.
Note: The percentages next to the numbers are the comparisons to pervious week(7 days ago), with green showing increase and red showing decrease.
Daily New Developers
New developers continued to come in everyday, having slight decrease from the start of the hackathon.
Weekly Active Developer Internal & Weekly Active Dev-deploy/Deploy
From CLI data in the last 30 days Weekly
Weekly active developer and dev-deploy/deploy rose to the level of 300 and 175 respectively, a new high in the recent months, another strong indicator of the active development activities.
Near.org Top of Funnel Traffic Snapshot
Overall, the traffic had another increase last week with around 20% increase compared to previous week.
From country breakdown, we can see that traffic from Poland experienced a 812% increase in the previous week, huge props to the Guild in the area and the team working on promoting NEAR in the area.
From the source breakdown, we can see that Paras Linkdrop campaign resulted in ranking as the 3rd in referral source last week, showing that the campaign was successful in getting people’s attention and directing them to near.org.
In addition, the traffic from search engine, google and bing both increased by a large amount of users and percentages, showing that people are again searching for near and got to our landing page.
However, with the traffic from coinmarketcap and coingecko decreased comparatively, we can say that token interest driven visitors was not as large as a component in last week’s traffic, however, considering the increase of NEAR price, the influence can definitely be very considerable.
NEAR Price in the last 30 Days
NEAR price increased to historical high recently to over $7.