[January] OWS project opportunity: looking for translators! (FILLED)

Hey Sandboxers and NEARians,

For the internal project, we are looking for 5 translators who will be available in February for the multiple interview transcriptions and translations from Spanish.

Qualifications:

• Fluent in English and Spanish, both spoken and written
  • Available during the first three weeks of February

The scope of work is not defined yet and neither is the reward (bc depends on the former) but it for sure will be a generous one!

Interested? Drop a comment below or dm me on discord vrdoingthings#8824

13 Likes

Hi! @vrdoingthings I would like to apply for this job. Languages: Spanish (Venezuelan Native), English American (fluidly), Portuguese Brazilian (fluidly)
Thanks.

5 Likes

Hi @vrdoingthings !
I’m interested!
I’m fluent in English and, I’m a native Spanish speaker. It would be great to be part of this opportunity.
Thank you :hugs:

6 Likes

Hi @vrdoingthings I am interested to participate as a translator. I’m a native Spanish speaker and fluent in English as well, and I will be available in February. Thanks in advance

4 Likes

Hello, I will like to recommend here to take a look to sandboxers with proven contributions on EN → ES / ES → EN translations with NEARWEEK, NEAR HISPANO, NEAR VENEZUELA and other projects:

@Butneversaved from Ecuador
@jeph from Mexico
@Alecaseg from Canada
@LuisAponte99 from Venezuela
@nacho.near from Argentina

6 Likes

Hi @vrdoingthings

hope you are doing well

Quite interested in this opportunity. Let me know what are the further steps.

Best
Luis Aponte

Thanks @FritzWorm @AnaNastya

6 Likes

Thank you for you mention @FritzWorm

I am interested @vrdoingthings .

I am working with OWS as contributor :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Thank you all for expressing interest in this opportunity

All five positions are currently filled. I will reach out to other candidates if the spots will become vacant again :slight_smile:

5 Likes