Sandbox [October] Reward Claim of [Luis Aponte#4656]

Greetings,

I am translating some publications/stories guided by @FritzWorm in order to translated NEAR WEEK content @JPALHUMAIDAN, and Fritz also review and edit the publications on the Near Hispano publication on Medium

Content Creation

1. Is it an act or series?
    This is an act with a series
  2. Type of Activity
    Content Translation
  3. Briefly describe the activity (act or series or both)
    I wanted you to know more about me, in a way to introduce my self
  4. Provide the link to the end result
  1. Mention the relevant name of the project or guild (if the act or series was specifically posted by a project or a guild): None

2. Estimate your reward accounting for all the activities (acts or series or both) you have completed. This has to be in accordance with the rolling opportunities list.

Subtotal: (876 words)*40/500 + 20 = $90

Translations

1. Is it an act or series?
    This is an act
  2. Type of Activity
    Content Translation
  3. Briefly describe the activity (act or series or both)
    I am translating some publications/stories that I like or think may help others to understand and know more about NEAR and the OWS guild.
  4. Provide the link to the end result
  1. Mention the relevant name of the project or guild (if the act or series was specifically posted by a project or a guild)

This is helping to fill the Near Hispano Medium Blog

Also helping NEAR WEEK to reach out spanish speakers.

1. Estimate your reward accounting for all the activities (acts or series or both) you have completed. This has to be in accordance with the rolling opportunities list.

Wordcount (spanish words) / Tweet links:

Sub total: 5097*25/500 = $254

Payout claim: 300 USD @AnaNastya

7 Likes

Hey @JPALHUMAIDAN !

@LuisAponte99 I asked him to translate every medium link on the NEAR WEEK EDITION #27 !

Remember, we can work out (translate) the pics too. :cowboy_hat_face: :rocket: :v: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Approved for OWS DAO for 300 USD. Great job!

3 Likes