NEAR TRANSLATORS GUILD
- @ramgor Ulises Marin: (ramgor#0255) Free Software Specialist, Blockchain enthusiast, Translator, NCA, NCP, NCE(currently), Trader.
- @jeph Juan Enrique Peña: (JuanEnriquePH#8461) Translator, developer, NCD L1, NCI.
- @Alecaseg Aleida Castillo: (AlexChateau#5142) Languages Teacher, Translator, NCA, Forex trader.
- @user1 Samuel Navas: (Samuel Navas#2392) Blockchain Experienced, Chainlink, Binance and NCD L1.
- @LuisAponte99 Luis Aponte: (Luis Aponte#4656) BA International Affairs / Experience in Security, Defense and International Trade.
Twitter: @ TBA
Instagram: @ TBA
Medium: NEAR Translators Guild – Medium
Near Wallet: translatorsguild.near
To serve as solid support for the NEAR protocol community, as a tool to translate content to different languages.
About NEAR Translators
Many Guilds and projects have requested translation services. Many people from different countries have made contributions translating documents for many communities, reaching nonEnglish speakers users. That is why some of these communities have been growing in time.
Translation contributions were necessary from the beginning to build communities all around the world, but there is lots of work to be done.
We will proactively help out developers, creators, artists and investors interested in joining the Web 3.0 movement bringing the opportunity of having the correct information in their own languages. The idea is still in its infancy, and most people are not aware of what it might be or how it can benefit their lives just for being introduced to Near in the mother language.
Our first step is to translate in order to educate why decentralization, digital ownership, permissionless protocols, open data, and financial freedom are important. Our end goal is to have users familiar with these concepts for when Web 3.0 is embedded in our everyday lives.
Vision in 2022
Education & Support:
We will be focusing on principal concepts and the basics of blockchain and Web 3.0 during the first months working in teams by languages: Spanish, Portuguese, French and Arabic. This will be reflected in our socials so that we have a strong foundation for our guild. At the same time invite to join our Guild, Translators that have been collaborating in projects like LNC, Near Wiki, Legal Guild, NEAR University, NEAR Hispano and others Guilds languages to expand and work in almost the same line in different languages at the same time.
- Open our Net channels: Discord, Twitter, Tg, Ig, etc
- Invite translators from different Guilds Languages
- Offer our services where project are in expansion
- Translate documents from core resources
- Have community e-meeting to discuss necessities and results
As a starting guild, this is where our main focus will be to maximize our reach to all Nearians. Goals:
- Launch our website
- Setup all socials
- Market to online
- Help to onboarding new members
- Guide the community through the ecosystem.
- Promotes education supported by the different educational media already translated in the community: LearnNear Club, Near Academy, Near University, Near Wiki, White paper, etc.
- Invite members to contribute and generate value to the guild and the ecosystem.
- Establish a Legal NEAR Translators Team
- Regular calls, meets, AMA.
- monthly reports
Soc networks, etc
Roles definitions and team recruitment
Guild project analysis
First meeting - Ideas
Evaluate documents already available in different languages
Sort out documentation
Classify documentation in a Control spreadsheet
Introducing advanced metrics
Share translations in our medium and social media if the Guild needs it or delivery to the Guild if they have the marketing resource.
“Los escritores hacen la literatura nacional y los traductores hacen la literatura universal”.