[Introduction] FEMINU DAO

Introduction

FEMINU DAO

Hello Near Community!

FEMINU DAO Introduction

Who we are and who is behind the DAO:

FEMINU DAO is the first DAO in the Near blockchain composed of Brazilian artists with the objective of welcoming cultural differences with a focus on the feminine in all its diversity.

• Ghini, visual artist, co-founder, council, and curator of FEMINU DAO; the first Brazilian woman meta curator; has already exhibited in the Voxels metaverse over 500 NFTs from the Near blockchain.
  • Mayra Mendes,
  • Cleusa Raven
  • Bianca Victal
  • Giovana Goretti de Almeida
  • Thais de Almeida Prado

What are we trying to solve?

FEMINU DAO is giving visibility and opportunities for women, trans, and non-binary artists to increase the number of these artists on the web3 and in the Near community, We believe they are both under-represented as well as under-valued and our goal is to give opportunity and value to them providing learning and visibility inside Near blockchain.

According to a report by ArtTactic in 2021, only 5% of the artists are from the feminine universe.

Our mission:

• create value and deliver ROI and social ROI for investors in the DAO and in the Near blockchain

• onboard a large amount of creators to the Near community on Web 3

• promote the growth of the DAO and the Near community

• increase the visibility of the Near community

• fund proposals with a focus on inclusion, diversity and/or sustainability

• value NFTs as the greatest revolution in the history of modern art

• collect and exhibit NFTs created by cultural diversity

• provide historically undervalued and underrepresented groups tools to empower themselves

• promote educational opportunities and encourage new talents

• create metaverse events in parallel with IRL

Values:

• art - recognizing that it creates values and is essential for human evolution;
  • diversity - related to plurality, that is, to the uniqueness of the people;
  • inclusion - creating a welcoming and healthy environment on the web3 for everyone regardless of their uniqueness;
  • sustainability - essencial for the survival of the community as DAO as much as human beings on the planet;
  • education - providing classes in order to transmit knowledge that can help especially to those who are beginning in the Near ecosystem.
20 Likes

This is for sure one of the most important moments of my life as an artist and professor, woman and peripheral. I am very grateful! You are amazing.

6 Likes

congrats, I am really happy for you all! <3
keep doing this amazing work <3

7 Likes

Congrats, @Ghini, @Natashacremonese and @filmesdeinfiltracao! Feminu was an wonderful and super successful exhibition and has everything to be an awesome DAO! :smiley:
Hope hearing more about it.
<3

7 Likes

Dear friend @Natashacremonese, surely this is also for me one of the most important and significant moments of my life. Immense gratitude for being together. Thank you dear <3

5 Likes

:heart:

6 Likes

@pinkalsky thank you very much for your support my friend!

5 Likes

:heart: i liked this is !!! thank you Ghinii! My friend i love u​:heart:

4 Likes

@thephilosopher very grateful for all the learning and everything we have done together my friend and your support at this moment means a lot to me.

6 Likes

Always, my friend. Very glad with this development.
<3 This is a DAO that is missing.

6 Likes

Congrats @Ghini @Natashacremonese @filmesdeinfiltracao

6 Likes

Thank you soo much!!

5 Likes

This is a great moment! Feminu BR is really an important event, that gathered amazing artists and created a real community! As part of it, I celebrate this DAO and am sure that the next steps will empower more and more artists and also make history!!
sending the best vibes!!

7 Likes

I love FEMINU <3

I was just thinking, maybe it makes more sense to associate with the INADAO instead of creating a very very similar one? @tabear wdyt???

6 Likes

Contrats @ghini @Natashacremonese You’re changing our world. You all deserve honors. Thank you for making things happen and help me with my process and all of artists.

5 Likes

thank you soo much!!!

3 Likes

Awesome idea, @Ghini feel free to connect with INA DAO, TG handle is here Telegram: Contact @inadao :slight_smile:

7 Likes

@Ghini has told me she believes Feminu needs its own dao… Might be interesting to make a meeting - because to my understanding it is about the same idea: supporting women of every kind to enter the ecosystem and learn together. learning by doing

6 Likes

And it is not just learning, but also to build creative projects together. Brazilian artists women need a DAO to look for them and help them build creative projects together. The fact they are also building educational projects means not they are educational, but that they are fulfilling a request at the tiering system soon before this is requested from them. To have an educational role within itself is essential for ALL Creative DAOs in order for them to progress on the tiering system.

4 Likes

Thank you, Your support will be awesome!!!

3 Likes