isadanoninho.near

filmesdeinfiltracao.near

mayramendes.near

cleusahaven.near

naju.near

giovanagoretti.near

marciaboni.near

COUNCILS WORK:

Writing the reports, creating the polls, voting to forward payments.

Natasha - Council Work

Sponsorship of 60 Reais on Instagram posts - Amar Exhibition and FEMINU Manifesto.

26/06/2022 - Meeting Logistic Organization of which projects will be executed in July

First initiative to create a product for commercialization to generate income and in the future find ways to make FEMINU DAO self-sustainable.

Meetings with the interviewee Luluca in the Chat on the topic of combating Violence and non-binarism

Participation in the ForrĂł da Lua Cheia Art Festival, in which I had a unique opportunity to meet with council Ghini on the way and during the Festival I could get in touch with several independent artists and groups of artists, including indigenous ones, that could be of great importance to add value for the quality of the arts and in terms of the scope that our DAO intends, in terms of diversity.

Writing of the General Report.

Ghini - council work

Besides doing the work of meta architecture, in a totally volunteer way, of a building of approximately 1000 m2, which meant many hours of work during the month, and that will mean having the possibility to expose a very large amount of new minted NFTs in Near’s blockchain, increasing the movement in the network, I established several important contacts for DAO’s next steps, among which I would highlight

06/3 Meeting with Naju about exhibition proposal with black artists doing onboarding.

06/10 first contact with a private company in order to get possible investor, and awaiting response.

06/11 meeting with Bianca Victal about AMAR Exhibition. We decided to postpone the exhibition and later I made the choice of the works that were bought by FEMINU DAO in a total of 6.70Near

06/16 meeting with @Cryptonaut Sahil about possible gaps in our DAO planning, who warned me about the need for more complete proposals and reports of our work.

06/18 meeting with Giovana Goretti, researcher and expert in fundraising, with extensive experience in the area who I invited to be a member of DAO, for all that she can contribute in our path to sustainability, including, she will administer a course with @natashacremonese and me. This course will help other DAOs towards the same path. A unique initiative in Near’s ecosystem.

06/18 kept in touch with @thephilosopher who gave guidance on how to use Voxels for our events.

06/19 meeting with Macieira about marketing

06/21 meeting with Giovana Goretti about fundraising for sustainability of DAO.

06/23 meeting with @Isa_Danoninho her who gave guidance on how to use Voxels for our events.

06/19 meeting with Macieira about marketing

06/21 meeting with Giovana Goretti about fundraising for sustainability of DAO.

06/23 meeting with Isa Danoninho about the inauguration party for the FEMINU DAO’s Gallery building

06/24 meeting with Macieira about bounty for the inauguration party of the FEMINU DAO’s Gallery building

06/24 requested airdrops for @marianeu to onboard some artists

Several meetings with Bianca Victal to finalize the FEMINU Manifesto Video in English, others with artists who asked me for help like Naju and Silvânia Cerqueira (who is doing onboarding). I also helped artists on how to transfer money from Binance which was a question that concerned many and I even did a meet with several of them. I helped the new members on how Astro works and the voting.

I made contact with the owner of the parcel when I was working on the construction of the building in the early morning and was able to talk to him, who lives in China and therefore has an opposite time zone to ours. He was very satisfied with the work that is being done.

CONCLUDED PROPOSALS:

CURATORSHIP

https://gov.near.org/t/concluded-curatorial-and-metaarchitectural-work-for-feminu-dao-june-22/22330

MANIFESTO FEMINU VĂ­deo (en) at no cost

STATEMENTS FROM FEMINU ARTISTS

REPORT:

https://gov.near.org/t/concluded-proposal-feminu-dao-statements-from-feminu-artists/22417/7

Interview and Chat with a Non-Binary person, to talk about the theme of combating Violence and non-binarism

https://gov.near.org/t/proposal-feminu-dao-interview-and-chat-with-a-non-binary-person-to-talk-about-the-theme-combat-against-violence-and-non-binarism/22052/4REPORT:

FREE Workshop Assembly of Portfolio and the importance of the USE

REPORT:

https://gov.near.org/t/proposal-feminu-dao-free-workshop-on-portfolio-assembly-and-the-importance-of-use/22056/7

LEARNINGS:

It was possible to realize during this month how important it is to have more than two people on the board of such a significant DAO, so that the division of tasks can be more balanced, even though we often help each other, it is essential that we also share knowledge through teamwork.

Even of prime importance so that our internal conflicts can be resolved in a healthy way.

In addition:

• Long term project thoughts and creations can affect the functioning of the DAO, and the people who work in it, when we do not yet have a financial structure for self-sustainability, or maturity as to where( ROADMAPPING + REGIME) we are heading.

• Solid base constructions like the DAO’s principles/values, help to create a better executable project dynamics ( without having problems to approve, or disapprove, or decrease values, because they are not able to affect the destination, maybe change the course and who knows become a stimulus for improvement in the work that is done)

NEXT STEPS:

Rework and rethink our roadmapping

Collectively elaborate our regiment.

Search for alternatives that make the DAO self-sustainable, being still a DAO linked to the Creative area.

Begin to study with the Fundraiser (professional linked to the area of fundraising through laws to encourage culture and tax collection of companies (Destinating part of this value for artistic and cultural projects in BR)

Search for partnerships in the areas of investment in technology (brands linked to fashion, electronics, etc.)

Create a weekly agenda that ensures a better dynamic operation, given that the FEMINU DAO, now has one more council @mayramendes and new members were added.

TOTAL FUNDING IN JUNE: 3800 USD IN NEAR

4 Likes

Congratulations :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

To all of us my friend!!! :butterfly: :sunflower: :heart:

2 Likes

Congratulations @Ghini and @Natashacremonese for all your hard work. I’m honored to work with both of you. :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

Great work! :heart::hugs:
Cheers​:clinking_glasses:

@Mayramendes we are honored too for having you with us :slight_smile: :sunflower: :butterfly:

@FabDab thank you so much for the support.
Best,
Ghini

2 Likes