[Introduction] FEMINU DAO

@thephilosopher Thank you for the support. @mariane, in FEMINU we are 60 Brazilian artists, not only cis women, but also trans women, non-binary and also transvestites, the biggest and only brazilian group of that type, I believe. Many of them in situations of vulnerability, which we could realize by the various stories that we learned during the process of making the exhibition. Because of this we have a strong social focus beyond the educational and artistic, which will accompany all our events, including a project aiming to purchase goods (computers) for artists who are struggling to make their artwork on cell phones because they no longer own computers and cannot afford to buy them. The FEMINU movement is unprecedented. We want to and will continue this significant work that brings visibility to a part of the population that is invisible to society’s insensitive eyes. FEMINU has made a difference in the lives of many of them. It is not a women’s group, nor do we use that term exclusively.
We hope to receive the support of InaDao to join forces and make a beautiful international event. You are all welcome to International FEMINU!!! FEMINU DAO is a reallity.

7 Likes

I think this is AWESOME and I think it is, yes, very close to what inadao is doing. There are trans people in the council, in InaDAO.

Well, you can create your own dao of course, I just think that joining forces would make it stronger. And then you’d have a international council!

Just ideas

7 Likes

Thank you so much in my name and in the name of all the or her 59 Brazilian artists I am now speaking for.

2 Likes

Dear @marianeu we need and will join forces, with our DAOs together. Thank you!

2 Likes

I agree, I’ve met INA DAO recently, went to your metaverse party + exhibition with @becopro, I’ve loved the idea and to me it felt very similar too, to what FEMINU DAO would be. Maybe they didn’t know INA DAO.

5 Likes

Right? I really see feminu & inadao as very very similar, which should be melted together. But this is just my opinion.

It is about making everyone who normally does not feel welcome & well received in the tech space feel safe & at ease to make any question needed.

Meant are women (be they trans or cis), transvestites, non binaries, every queer person, everyone on the spectrum of any gender!

This safe space would profit so much from uniting forces. I really think that this would give the movement more strength then to create separated daos for this.

sincerely and with all respect, please reconsider @Ghini and get in contact with @GeminiRising @tabear @chloe and all other amazing councils of INADAO.

FEMINU will continue existing as the collective of artists, the GUILD, which could then collaborate with all the other creators/developers/community people of INADAO.

The only reason this could be less favorable is - if it is for the funding of max 5k a month without KYC…

10 Likes

Thank you for the kind words. Regardless if you want to set up your own DAO or not, feel free to join our TG chat and get in touch, I am sure we can create some nice projects together with aligned goals :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Maybe that can be a nice way to start building the International FEMINU Exhibition, with INA DAO.

2 Likes

@Mayramendes Dear Mayra, thank you very much for your words and feedback. This is the most important goal of FEMINU and makes us proud of this achievement. Hope to sse you at International FEMINU :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@tabear very grateful for this welcome. It will be very important for FEMINU DAO to establish a relationship of partnership and mutual support with INA DAO. The beauty of this decentralized ecosystem is the fact that we can be divided into groups but still be aligned and come together in situations where joint efforts make it possible to further help the community. I’m sure that @marianeu has the best of intentions, but wanting to bring together all groups that have commonalities would bring a centralization that misses the main goal of this ecosystem. It will be a great pleasure to be present in INA DAO’s Telegram and to know more about all of you and your projects. Thanks for the invitation.
Best,
Ghini

6 Likes

Love love love this! I love empowered women empowering others further! Much needed community and initiative :heart:

3 Likes

@nidhi What a joy to start the day with your words of encouragement and support. Thank you very much :heart: :slight_smile: Have a great day!

2 Likes

Hi @tabear I don’t know how to ask for a FEMINU DAO tag. Can you help me please? Thanks

2 Likes

done and tag created :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks a lot @tabear for your promptness and attention. :sunflower:

2 Likes