FEMINU DAO

DAO/Council Members

@Natashacremonese

@Ghini

@filmesdeinfiltracao

Target: Astro

Total Requested Funding Amount: 2.000 USD in Near

Our Introduction: [Introduction] FEMINU DAO

Objective: Organization of the DAO and planning of the International FEMINU (Feminine NFTs Universe).

Introducing Dao on social media. (Instagram, Twitter and Discord), as well as, start the development of the official FEMINU website.

Creating the FEMINU store on Mintbase, where future artists can mint their artwork.

Planning of the FEMINU International Exhibition, establishing the registration parameters, setting dates and deadlines, defining the activities that will integrate the exhibition, such as: guided tours, live online events, educational videos, activities on social networks like Twitter and ClubHouse, etc., as well as contacting possible sponsors, preparing proposals and all the necessary pre-project for the realization of FEMINU International.

Planning and structuring of a call for proposals to acquire goods for artists in vulnerability (material offered: computers, which will be delivered via mail)

Justification (benefits): FEMINU DAO intends to provide training for artists, sharing information, experiences with the community, promoting opportunities, learning and growth possibilities for artists.

Respecting the flow of creative experiences of each Dao member, and the participants of the training, activities and exhibitions. Committing to the deadlines and the community.

Social Counterpart:

Live chat with Iara Bonfanti, a militant of the feminist movement for over 60 years, who will give a free speech on Violence against women, and combating this violence, via zoom and youtube live.

Council Activities:

Meet weekly to build and organize the DAO

Write, correct, evaluate proposals and submit to the forum

Respond to questions, and comments on the forum, as well as inbox calls

Search for land on cryptovoxels for the International FEMINU exhibition

Dialog with various people who are interested in feminu, such as Iara Bonfanti who will do an online chat about violence against women and combating this violence.

Timeline: April 7th ā€“ 30rd

In March we had the honor to have the following projects inside GAMBIARRA DAO, part of the entire FEMINUā€™s project. Find links below:

1- Videos for the FEMINU Exhibition

2 - FEMINU Exhibition for women and trans artists

3 - Onboarding women and trans Brazilian artists

4 - Tutorial videos in Portuguese language to make easier the onboarding of Brazilian and Portuguese artists

And the following project inside WRITERS GUILD

5 - FEMINU - an exhibition that became a DAOā€ and ā€œFEMINU - a curator and the lessons about genderā€

We have had the amazing experience with FEMINU, the first exhibition exclusive for trans and cis women and non-binary artists. On the opening day, the quarter hour of peak attendance had over 240 people at the event, which means we could easily have reached 300 visitors or more on the first day alone, one of the reasons why the museum decided to extend the closing date of the exhibition.

Find below the projects that the FEMINU DAO has outlined to April:

1. Video Pills FEMINU 566.66 USD
  1. Visual Map, Visual Presentation of the Feminu Dao Manifesto, Material that will be used for presentation and will also be minted in the FEMINU DAO store in the future 416,66 USD
  1. FEMINU MANIFEST 416,66 USD
  1. Council work 600 USD.

Each of our council members will receive the amount of 200 USD making a total of 600 USD.

SOCIAL NETWORKS:

Instagram: Login ā€¢ Instagram

FEMINU DAO Space created by Museo.xyz in Cryptovoxels for FEMINU Exhibition :

Twitter: https://twitter.com/FeminuExpo

YOUTUBE: FEMINU Expo - YouTube

20 Likes

We are having a great experience with FEMINU, during the process of the expo and all the events that emerged from it. Important and contemporary themes being discussed and shared, about art, gender, diversity, and a strong feeling of community.
The foundation of this DAO will for sure contributes for more actions in this direction, like the creation of a store, an international exposition, and more!

:heart: FEMINU DAO :heart:

8 Likes

FEMINU was the experience that brought me to this world! Iā€™m so thankful! And Iā€™m pretty sure that it is still reverberating in so many directions, conecting artists who have been always neglected and unlooked in the traditional spaces occupied by art and its discussions. We are multiple, we are diverse. We are here taking the spaces that were denied. We are evolving as artists, individuals and as community as well.

6 Likes

I was very touched by your comment. It is really important to know what this project means for the community. Thank you for your support and trust. We count on you @ritamaria and @amandaleal to build this project together. :heart: :heart:

6 Likes

Because of FEMINU I learned, and I connect with my art and other amazing artists with diferent personalities, gender and generations in a few months than in my 12 years as a photographer. FEMINU is making changes in artists lives for better. It became a community. Iā€™m grateful for IT!
This proposal is going to make the difference. FEMINU came to give hope whose are locked.
THANK YOU ALWAYS!:pray::heart::heart:

8 Likes

@Mayramendes this isā€¦ I have no words. Anything I can say would never express my happiness and my gratitude. You are a sensitive artist and all of you formed a great group, doing so many things in such a short time. I am so proud because FEMINU has this strengh. Working together will make a difference. I count on you , @ritamaria, @amandalealart and so many others that are embracing this cause. Thank you dear. :sunflower: :heart: :butterfly:

4 Likes

Feminu is more than an event, a DAO, it is the union of Brazilian women, supporting and helping each other, growing together!
It was amazing to see how strong we are together, and how much we learned about real feminism.
I wish a long life to this project, that it can help and encourage many women throughout its history.
Thank you Ghini for giving so much of yourself to this project.

6 Likes

Feminu brought me here and many other artists that had never used the web3, therefore Iā€™m very grateful for introducing us to this world and really including a diverse group. I wish you all the best, and Iā€™m excited to see this beautiful movement growing and including even more women, cis or trans, and non-binary folks.

3 Likes

Excellent @Ghini ! this project is beautiful and to see its growth and continuity is wonderful! success!

3 Likes

I believe that this project will have excellent representation from the successful experience of the collective expo FEMIU, in which I participated as a visual artist, DJ and music producer in the creation of a sound vignette for the opening of the promotional videos. good luck!

3 Likes

@Isa_Danoninho I appreciate your support and kind words to myself. We hope to build a huge path together. Thanks :sunflower: :butterfly:

3 Likes

Dear @l3v1at4 meeting you and having you in FEMINU made a great difference in all this movement. I am learning a lot with you. and youā€™re a great encourager!!! Thank you a lot! :heart: :butterfly:

3 Likes

@Carlos and @mayhd thank you both for all the support , it means a lot. :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart:
@mayhd , I wanna thank you again for all the voluntary work you have done in the FEMINU exhibition. It was awesome to have your sound in all those momments!!! You rock dear!!! :muscle: :muscle:

2 Likes

Hello! The proposal looks good and Iā€™m happy to say that it follows the Creatives DAO Guidelines, so it is approved by the Community Moderators. Please create a poll on the Creatives DAO Astrodao, so that the council can vote. When and if the vote of the council is ā€˜yesā€™, approach NF for your payout proposal, following this guideline: [New Process] Community Payouts. Also, Feel free to join our Discord Server to Post Your Monthly Reports and Funding Proposals for Better Organization

4 Likes

Hi @ted.iv, thank you! we are very happy to begin this work and do things for the community, specially with focus on diversity - cis women, trans women, non binary and travestites. I have done the Astro and later I am going to do the CFCs.
About the Discord, I couldnĀ“t join. Donā€™t know why. Could you please send us another invitation?
Thank you so much,
Best,
Ghini

2 Likes

omg I really love the whole concept of this DAO!!!

3 Likes

@hieunguyenx what a joy to read your comment!!! be welcome and be close because we wanna involve the community in many ways to achieve the goals needed by so many artists. Thanks :butterfly:

2 Likes

REPORT - First Funding FEMINU DAO

DAO/Council Members

@Natashacremonese
@Ghini
@filmesdeinfiltracao

*Target: [CONCLUDE] First Founding FEMINU DAO [[APPROVED] First Founding FEMINU DAO]

*Total Requested Funding Amount: 2.000 USD in NEAR

Our Introduction: [Introduction] FEMINU DAO

As the opening of FEMINU DAO we have had an amazing month!

Highlights

We started the organization of the DAO and the planning of the International FEMINU.

We also introduced FEMINU Dao on social media. (Instagram, Twitter and Discord), as well as, started the development of the official FEMINU website, which will be released next month!!! Itā€™s been a great time for us!

We also created the FEMINU store on Mintbase, where future artists are invited to mint their artwork.

In addition, as planned, we started the planning of the FEMINU International Exhibition, establishing the registration parameters, setting dates and deadlines, defining the activities that will integrate the exhibition, such as: guided tours, live online events, educational videos, activities on social networks like Twitter and ClubHouse, etc., as well as contacting possible sponsors, preparing proposals and all the necessary pre-project for the realization of FEMINU International.

For more details see below what we have accomplished in APRIL:

1 - FEMINU DAO - Visual Map, Visual Presentation of the Feminu Dao Manifesto, Material that will be used for presentation and will also be minted in the FEMINU DAO store in the future - 416,66 USD in Near/DAI.

2 - Video Pills FEMINU DAO - 566.66 USD in Near/DAI

3 - FEMINU MANIFEST 416,66 in Near/DAI

4 - Council work 600 USD.

Each of our council members will receive the amount of 200 USD making a total of 600 USD in Near/DAI

Financial Movements

This month we had some problems receiving the funds. Part of the learning process, but we could manage to make all the proposals perfectly well.

Marketing

We had an amazing Marketing Work, where all the artists of past FEMINU started to integrate our instagram page, as well as 3 videos by/about three artists were made spreading the words of FEMINU.

Learnings

We learned a lot about how a DAO can work, also learning about the possibilities of sharing functions, and learning from each other.

Next Steps

We are really happy to announce the release of the FEMINU website this month, and present the new projects to the coming months!

We are planning to integrate more with other DAOs, so that our FEMINU International Exhibition can have partnerships.

For May, we have 8 new proposals coming up to integrate the Near community.

Get ready because FEMINU is definitely coming!

2 Likes