[INTRODUCTION] Bringing Love And Hope [BLAH]

GUILD NAME: BLAH that stands for Bringing Life And Hope
GUILD LEADER: @Princeps
COUNCILS: @Princeps @dee.alice @TudorKrypt

Hello everyone! I am Princeps, the founder member of Poly186 DAO and BLAH DAO

I created BLAH because I know our world is in desperate need of more love and hope. One of the best ways to bring hope to the world is to be able to show people how their current cities and lifestyles could be upgraded if we all worked together to visualize and transform them.

Poly186 is the practical implementation of the visions created by BLAH, where people work together building products and services needed to improve our current cities and lifestyles. We all yearn for a better utopian future, so on one hand I’d like to show people what post-scarcity utopian versions of their cities would look like through NFTs, and on the other hand, I want to provide the tools to be able to implement these changes in a practical way.

VISION:
To be the one place on the metaverse where users can engage with utopian art depicting futuristic post-scarcity versions of current cities or fictional futuristic cities. Our aim is that all content minted, shared, and consumed brings love and hope to everyone interacting with BLAH.

MISSION:
It is our mission to bring love and hope to all through unique utopian depictions of societies, and cities of the world via existing and new media formats including 2D, 3D, VR, and others. We aim to provide artists with the tools and features they need to be able to create experiences that bring love and hope to our community and inspiration to our members and the world at large. We strive to be associated with high-quality, rare experiences of art.

GUILD DAO SPUTNIK ADDRESS: BLAH Sputnik-DAO

GUILD CHANNELS:
Telegram: >> BLAH Official Telegram
Discord: >> BLAH Official Discord

HOW TO GET INVOLVED:
Join us to the server/channels listed above and leave us a message :pray:t4:

ROADMAP:

January to March:
During this quarter, our team’s focus is to build a simple MVP with the ability for artists to mint, sell and enable collectors to purchase and collect NFTs from artists. The >> MVP Feature List covers all the features that will be deployed in Release V0. The release is completed once the above features of BLAH platform are live on the NEAR mainnet.

Development is already underway and Princeps has already spent $3, 000 to pay for the front end development and also purchase 3D models from >> KitBash3D that help artists create amazing art. There is still work to be done for the backend and marketing to fully launch the BLAH MVP to the NEAR mainnet.

April to June:
During this quarter, the BLAH core team is focussed on adding features that empower users. To improve the BLAH MVP, our development team is adding the following features:

• NFT Tagging
  • Search Mode
  • Discoverability
  • Stats & Analytics

The focus of this quarter is to empower artists by enabling their art pieces to be searchable and easily discoverable by collectors. During Q2, our development team is also working on fixing bugs and refining BLAH V1.

The Marketing team will be responsible for running campaigns to attract new artists and collectors. The budget for this month includes payments for the development team, marketing team and any purchases needed to help us achieve our goals.

2 Likes