[contest] CLOSED-Deadline Extended-BLAH x artist challenge to bring love and hope to cities

The BLAH x Artist Collab Challenge is on!

BLAH (Bring Love And Hope) challenges artists to create an artwork of a future utopian city inspired by the attached image or 3D asset.

Your entry must be your own original artwork. We are looking for unique creations that artists might choose to mint as NFTs when our beta site goes live.

Include your NEAR wallet name on your entry post.

Vote for your favorites with likes and comments here. The final winners will be decided by the BLAH DAO council. The challenge lasts two weeks.

Closing date for entries: Friday April 15, 2022

Prizes:

1st place 5N

2nd place 3N

Please enter only one piece per challenge, as there will be many more, and keep creating art in this genre to mint as NFTs on our new platform.

The winners will be announced here on this thread and on our Discord channel by April 22. Watch the space and join now Discord

Let’s create the world we would love to live in together!

Guild Introduction of BLAH

Our vision is to be the one place on the metaverse where users can engage with utopian art depicting futuristic post-scarcity versions of current cities or fictional futuristic cities. Our aim is that all content minted, shared, and consumed brings love and hope to everyone interacting with BLAH.

It is our mission to bring love and hope to all through unique utopian depictions of societies, and cities of the world via existing and new media formats including 2D, 3D, VR, and others. We aim to provide artists with the tools and features they need to be able to create experiences that bring love and hope to our community and inspiration to our members and the world at large. We strive to be associated with high-quality, rare experiences of art.

Blender file for 3D artists: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1XqmGvhQSGgisLfA0_UJofHUFQLFsS1I8?usp=sharing

Image for 2D artists:

13 Likes

Heya, does it have to be a 3d model or any medium would work?

2 Likes

Any medium you like!

4 Likes

Looking forward to all the awesome submissions for this one :slight_smile:

1 Like

Update! The deadline is extended to April 22. We really hope to see some of your art soon!

1 Like

This is my entry of a futuristic utopian city. That’s BLAH city. Modern and prosperity full of technology!

imangelmtp.near

5 Likes

Art Title: GLASS ISLAND
Artiste: Roxy The Entertainer
Inspiration: Utopian City, Glass House, Island

Wallet:
roxytheentertainer.near

3 Likes

Hi BLAH council, I really like the idea of a Utopia city so make a version base on my preference. For me, a Utopia city must consist of green space and we need to raise awareness of people about love and hope so we need to reserve the green environment. Wallet: arthur2.near

5 Likes

WooooooW! Awwwwsome!

2 Likes

AWEEE! Awesome stuffff!

1 Like

Beautiful!!! WOOOOW!

2 Likes

Wow!!! This straight fire! Thanks for your submission

Thank you for your submission! This great, I do think that the future should be more solarpunk than cyberpunk

1 Like

Its Definitely Going To Be Dope Danny Mcbride GIF by Vice Principals

1 Like

Thank you so much :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

My entry for a utopian art inspired BLAH’s future!

Title: HEREAFTER
artist: aielnq.near

4 Likes

Say What Excuse Me GIF by The Voice

1 Like

Reminder that the contest closes Friday April 22! Last chance to post your entry. BLAH DAO council will announce the winners Friday April 29.

3 Likes

Stunning! Thanks for entering; Hereafter. Nearafter

1 Like

Thank you so much for appreciating my entry!

1 Like