[January] BLAH project: open call to become part of the Team: the Team is found

Hi Sandboxers and NEARians,

The OWS Team is happy to contribute to our vision of the ecosystem and build the dream community together with you.

We started the collaboration with the BLAH (Bringing Life And Hope) project that perfectly matches our vision of the future. BLAH is an artisan NFT project sharing the vision of design, cities, and places in the future by artists from all over the world. Art sold on BLAH is intended to instill in artists, collectors, and the community they hope of living in a utopian future, thus bringing life and hope to the lives of everyone who sees these art pieces. Collectors buy these works from the platform and users can also support artists. We want to create a vision of unity and bring forth discussion about how cities, societies inside of them can function more flawlessly in the future.

Currently, we are looking for people who want to join and help with the project from a long-term perspective. We hope to expand BLAH team with more developers, marketers, and community builders. We believe that this movement and the DAO that we are building will create an environment and a culture that will satisfy a deep-seated need within everyone.

We are looking for:

1. RUST developer

We are looking for an enthusiastic developer with knowledge of the RUST language to support the frontend developer

Reward: 500 USD

2. Community moderator

We are looking for a person with a passion to build a future community.

Qualifications :

• Excellent English verbal and written communication.
  • Experience creating, configuring and moderating multiple Discord servers
  • Creating/configuring bots (Collab.Land, MEE6, Giveaway, Server Stats, Invite Tracker, Dyno, Tip.cc, etc.)
  • Experience managing multiple large communities on Discord (100+ members each)
  • Experience in TG and Twitter management
  • Intermediate knowledge of blockchain and NEAR ecosystem
  • Background in NFT and art

Reward: 300 USD

3. Marketing leader

We are looking for a candidate with a unique vision and the ability to communicate it to the world.

Qualifications:

• Social Media Campaign Management
  • Event and Promotional Planning and Analysis
  • Budget Management
  • Project and Talent Management Skills
  • Blog, Website, & Press Release Copywriting
  • Excellent writing and speaking English skills
  • Advanced knowledge of blockchain

Reward: 450 USD

4. Visual designs creator

We are looking for a person with great experience in the design, art, and NFT field. The candidate will contribute to the visual side of the projects proceeding with design for social networks, and other requested content

Reward: 250 USD

Don’t hesitate to contact me in DM or under this post to join the Team or ask questions

Hope to see you onboard soon,
Ana

17 Likes

Hi @AnaNastya DM you. Please check. Thanks.

1 Like

I’m interested to apply for visual designs creator.

1 Like

I’m interested in community moderator

1 Like

I’m interested being a community manager

1 Like

4. Visual designs creator
im disponible.

1 Like

Hello, @AnaNastya

Name : Shubham Maheshwari
India , Mumbai
Interest - Crypto Enthusiastic
Designation - Community Manager and Asia Ambassdor
Language - English & Hind

I like to Apply for Moderator for Blah Project

About My Experience-
Worked with Near Project ( Mintbase NFT Project ) , SheepDex, DeFiner, OpenLevreage, Coinsbit India Exchange and Brokoli Network ( Metaverse Project)

Near Protocol - Mintbase
This is My first Journey as an Ambassador
As an Asian , I am an Community Moderator and Moderator in Social media Platforms - Reddit
Creating memes and videos
Creating buzz about NFTs and Educating People about project through Audio and Visual
Cross Promotion with other Project in Near Ecosystem and also Organizing AMA whenever we need .
Working on Community Channel help people and Solve their Query

SheepDex
As An Asian Community Admin
Working for project As team building and Educate project to the people
Organizing AMA for further Growth of Project
Collaboration and Crosspromotion with Other project to get more user engagement
Twiiter Space and Telegram Voicechat to Entertain and Make Community Active ,
Running Social Media Campagins on Facebook and Collaborating with KOL for futher project Goal and Increasing Project Highlights

Brokoli Network
Here I am an Ambassador and Brokolians for the project
My main Taks to promote the project all over Socila media platform by creating Graphic and Video’s , Memes and infographic .
Also try to conducting AMA and project Growth talks on twitter space and Telegram Voicechat
Creating Airdrop form , Gleam and Other Sources to getting leads of people
Running Some campaign on Poocoin as Add Campaign for Attention to user’s and investors

EXPERTISE-
:sparkles:Community management
:sparkles: Telegram and Discord Bot Integration ( Mee4 , Dyno, Spam links , Prize Bot, Roles Bot and other Bots )
:sparkles:Photo Editing
:sparkles:Video Editing
:sparkles:Content Creation
:sparkles:Social media

I am a very resourceful person and will be very glad to work with your team. My content creations are truly eye catching and helps drive a lot of traffic.

I can help in growing your community through telegram community management, post adverts for your company. And help in the community growth part of it.

:rocket:Social Media​:rocket:
Medium Profile

Twitter
https://twitter.com/ShubhamKarwa3?t=dA_BT2QaLIkeCYtKjXNqBg&s=09

Lindhkin
https://www.linkedin.com/in/shubh-maheshwari-70a7b71b8

My portfolio ( Including Graphics and Motion Graphics Videos )
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1rN4trzCvQrGdsTY3NIMdWsCN8X8I1l7R

Hoping to hear from your side.
Thank you very much for your time.

3 Likes

I’m very much interested in joining this project… I’m a graphic designer

1 Like

I am interested in creating content

1 Like

Hey, could you please share your portfolio/previous projects?

1 Like

Hi, could you please drop your portfolio?

1 Like

I’m interested in community moderator

1 Like

Hello @AnaNastya any details that can be shared here for the RUST developer role (the features that need/going to be built for this reward)

Best,

t. @joaquimley
d. joaquimley#0579

1 Like

Hello!

I’m interested in the visual designs creator position. Thank you.

1 Like

Hello, I’m interested in the Visual designs creation. Thank you.

1 Like

@monetaryspirit @Anyadan Hey hey, the call is closed. However, would you like to join BLAH as NFT artist?

1 Like

Hi, currently the position of dev is filled but I will keep you updated regarding the new projects

1 Like

@AnaNastya hi there.
You’ve not responded to my dm yet

1 Like

Yeah definitely, I’m interested in working as an NFT artist if I’m given the opportunity to contribute to this project through this.

1 Like

Hey there! If you are interested learning more about the BLAH community, you could check our Discord: BLAH See you there! :wave:

3 Likes