Introducing the NEAR Writers Collective

Guild Name: NEAR Writers Collective

Guild Leader: @aria

Guild DAO: near-writers-collective.sputnik-dao.near

Mission and Vision

The NEAR ecosystem is booming, and as more projects are launching, the need for skilled crypto writers is growing. The NEAR Writers Collective aims at being a content hub for NEAR projects looking to commission content pieces to market their products. The guild will on the one hand provide excellent and edited content to NEAR projects, and on the other, will provide writers with opportunities to get commissioned and be trained and guided by experienced content writers in the space.

The guild’s activities can then be summarized as follows:

• Help NEAR projects source their content (introductory pieces, guides, announcements, regular blog posts, etc…)
  • Onboarding and mentorship of writers
  • Matching writers with opportunities

Who is the guild intended for?

The NEAR Writers Collective is a guild for writers interested in getting access to writing gigs on the NEAR ecosystem. It’s a great starting point for experienced crypto writers to get access to a network of projects and a community of like-minded people and a great way for less experienced writers to get started as crypto writers.

The Value That NEAR Writers Collective Delivers

There is a dire need for skilled crypto writers in the NEAR ecosystem. DeFi is booming and the demand for writers is currently not being met. The NEAR Writers Collective aims at solving this problem by creating a collective of skilled writers that can take commissions and deliver an exceptional result. The NEAR Writers Collective’s strength lies in providing a service that is not being offered in the space. It is going to simplify the life of creators looking to market their products and that of writers looking for opportunities.

Next Steps

On the 6th of January, I wrote a forum post to test the waters and check how many people would be interested in accessing writing opportunities in the NEAR ecosystem. I was contacted by over 20 experienced and emerging writers that would be interested in writing for NEAR projects. The next step for the NEAR Writers Collective would be to conduct interviews with writers to form a core group that can be matched with writing opportunities and guided through the writing process. After that, I will start a campaign to promote the NEAR Writers Collective and get projects on board as well as strike strategic partnerships with @NEARWEEK and @Better platform. Lastly, I will start building a repository of resources for writers, tutorials, resources to get started on crypto, and schedule workshops for writers.

Who am I?

I’m Aria, also known as @Ladevochka on Twitter. I’ve been working as a content writer for 4NTs and a freelance writer for different protocols and projects for over a year now. I’ve got over sixty articles under my belt and experience in technical writing, copywriting, and more. Here are some links to my work:

https://royo-4nts.medium.com/

More info about my background can be found in this article: Women of NEAR: La Devochka, the NEAR Community Wordsmith | by 4NTS Guild | Jan, 2022 | Medium

35 Likes

This is awesome, great initiative! Looking forward to collaborating :cowboy_hat_face: :globe_with_meridians:

4 Likes

Yes, spectacular, opportunity to learn, do it by writing in practice…
@Aria Thank you very much for the effort. Let me read more deeply to contribute something.

2 Likes

@Aria I think is a great initiative, and I’m excited to follow along with the project and participate.

2 Likes

This is definitely a great opportunity :star_struck: @Aria :clap: for drafting such amazing idea! it’s super cool to know writers can join in and even get learned more in this space. I’m just excited about this project already LFG!:partying_face:

3 Likes

YES YES YES!

This makes me so happy to see :tada:

I’m currently putting together a team of contributors for the Wiki, looking to get it started this week. Can we jump on a call if you guys are open to this?

8 Likes

Hello, Aria. I am interested in being part of Near Writers Collective. I have experience in writing, but a beginner in the Crypto World. I am eager to learn. Let me know what should I do. Thanks

3 Likes

Hey David! That sounds great, hit me up on tg: @ladevochka

2 Likes

That’ll be awesome. Nice :+1:t5:

1 Like

Gracias por la oportunidad, tu aportación ayuda al ecosistema NEAR y a todos los contribuyentes que forman y formaran parte de este proyecto que destaco, se construira en Near Protocol.

De ante mano muchas gracias y aprecio el valor de todos que le da al ecosistema NEAR. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@Aria can’t wait for start to work for our community) have lots of experience in writing and want to take a guidance from you through the crypto writing as well… What and where do i start? Thank you:)

Great idea hope to working with this team soon

:fire: :fire:
NEAR x Publish will be looking forward to collaborating. I’ll reach out soon :slight_smile: .

4 Likes

Awesome, I’ll expect your message! :champagne:

2 Likes

Awesome job nice to here such a opportunity grate initiative. I think we need some experience to looking forword to grab such a opportunity to collaborate.
Learn something new in this space.:fire:

1 Like

Amazing, I’m glad to be part of this

I am so glad to he part of this project. Thanks Aria.

Hey @Aria . This is a super initiative I would love to be an integral part of.
I remember your earlier forum post where I indicated interest.
It would be a pleasure being a part of the NEAR Writers Collective

1 Like

hi there!
I am a beginner here, and would love to join the Writers Collective
one of my digital art researches is based on asemic writing, it goes from ASCII and Unicode characters used for both figurative and abstract drawings to forced multi language accentuation using “Zalgo”, so sometimes I make text go beyond the text boxes like this ﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞ o̗̗̗̗̗̗̗̗̗̗̗̗̗̗̗̗̗̗̗̗̗̗̗ﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞ རྭྭྭྭྭྭྭྭྭྭྭྭྭྭྭྭྭྭྭྭྭྭྭྭྭྭྭྭྭྭྭ แ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ ꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠꥠ
(it might not work on all browsers, or be different on each)
⎺⧷⎽▁︹─_⎯⎽⎼―⎽⎼⎻⎺▔ᐨ ─▔⎺⧷⎽▁︹─
⎯⎽⎼―⎽⎼⎻⎺ ▔ᐨ─⎼―⎽⎼⎻⎺▔ᐨ─⎽▁╱⎺
⧷ ⎽▁╱⎺⧷⎽▁︹─_⎯⎽⎼―⎽⎼ ―⎻⎺▔ᐨ─▔⎺
⧷⎽▁︹─_⎯⎽⎼ ―⎽⎼⎻⎺▔ᐨ─⎼―⎽⎼⎻⎺▔
ᐨ─⎺⎺⧷⎽▁︹─_⎯⎽⎼―⎽⎼⎻ ⎺▔ᐨ─▔⎺⧷
⃪▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▰◢◤◿◤
⃪▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔◹◣◹◣
▁︹⍛▁╱﹀﹀▔︺▔╲/ ▔╲︿
/﹀▔︺▔
╲▁︹⍙▁ ╱﹀▔╲︿/﹀ ︺▔╲▁︹⍚▁╱﹀▔
╲︿_ ︹/﹀▔︺╲▁ ︹⍘▁╱﹀▔╲︿︹⍜▁╱﹀▔
╲ ︿▁︹⍛▁╱﹀﹀▔︺▔╲/ ▔╲︿/﹀▔︺

6 Likes

Yo quiero ser parte de este equipo y así aportar a la comunidad, por medio de contenido escrito.