[INTRODUCTION] Writer's Guild

Hello Community :wave: :wave:

We want to announce the creation of the NEAR Writer’s Guild and it’s commitment to supporting creative writing projects.

The Writer’s Guild aims to be an avenue for various individuals and groups that produce written contents to get support, find a community, share their work, collaborate and discover ways of exploring web 3.

Specifically, the Writer’s Guild will help those individuals/groups engage with NEAR Verticals like the Creatives DAO and the Marketing DAO.

:point_right: The Council is being formed as we speak and in the next couple of days, a Fund Request for the month of March will be published in the forum.

Join the TG group: Telegram: Join Group Chat

Thank you all.

20 Likes

Sweet initiative @frnvpr, I have so many good writers and plans to write about so much so hell yeah let’s make it happen faam.

4 Likes

Happy to say that this Guild already has a DAO set up on astrodao.com : https://app.astrodao.com/dao/near-writers-collective.sputnik-dao.near with the new council being added.

Thanks @Aria for that.

5 Likes

So glad to see this guild as part of the NEAR community. The work I have seen @Aria do in the community has been great, and I am excited to see what comes next!

4 Likes