Funding Proposals: Marketing DAO
So, you’re looking to fund your freshest marketing plan for your project, Guild, or initiative based in the NEAR Ecosystem.
Look no further, we’ve got all the details you’re looking for right here!
Submitting Your Funding Proposal*
Post a ‘new topic’ in the Marketing Category under the Marketing DAO Subcategory
Add the marketing-dao , proposals and daos tags
Make sure your post title begins with [Proposal]
- e.g [PROPOSAL] July 2021 Social Media Moderation budget for X Guild
Give a brief overview of the project you’re proposing funding for in the title - short and sweet!
- Include which type of marketing this falls under the umbrella of, e.g - Social Media, Advertising, Blogs, Events, etc
Sculpting a Proposal
What to include:
- Guild name (if applicable)
- Funding scheme: Monthly / Quarterly / Milestone-based / One-time etc.
- Initiative summary, be sure to include:
- Expected impact and value you foresee for the NEAR ecosystem/community
- Metrics for measuring success
- Estimated timeline and achievement milestones
- Links to similar, previously funded forum proposals (if applicable)
- Funding Details
- Total requested amount in USD and NEAR (price based at the time of posting)
- NEAR Wallet ID / DAO
- Wallet owner’s name
It's Council Time
The council of the Marketing DAO Vertical will assess your proposal, relying on the details shared on your forum post (the more detail the better!
If your forum post is adequate and thorough, the council may vote to pass your proposal without any comments whatsoever, this is perfectly normal.
If needed you can always edit the original forum post to add more information if required by a council member.
When your proposal is passed, it will receive an “[Approved]” Status.
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT ANYTHING TO THE Marketing DAO Vertical VIA ASTRO UNLESS YOUR FORUM POST HAS BEEN [APPROVED]
Proposal Approved? Let's Get Marketing!
You will need to follow the new community payout guidelines here:
You can find the link to the MarketingDAO on Astro for your poll here.
Please ensure to check back on your post to see if there are notes or comments from a council or member (email notifications can be enabled as well) to ensure there is the highest chance of success for your proposal to pass
If your proposal fails, there will be a reason in the comments of your forum post. Please feel free to edit your post, taking the comments into consideration, and re-submit a payout proposal.
On that note, happy BUIDLing!
**These guidelines apply to guilds, groups, and other members of the NEAR community who would like to voluntarily submit and execute NEAR Marketing projects.