[Forum Meeting] BeatDAO Community

Welcome @Kimzybuoy to the community :+1:t6:

1 Like

:clap:t5::clap:t5: great one fam cool !

3 Likes

hii, i’m reespect, i’m a rap artist based in lagos nigeria. i’ve been creating music since 2017 and i found the web3 through the near community, it’s been bliss since then, i have a collection out, my moodswing playlist iv :

and i am currently working on another collection and a community.

i joined beatdao in february, 2022, or maybe march, i’m not so sure right now. i entered for an edition of rhythm and flows and was among the top 3, this really helped me with getting integrated with the community because i’m overall a shy person outside music.

i will continue to participate in the dao whenever i have the skill set required to, i also will continue to invite creatives to join.

twitter: @metareespect / @itsreespect
instagram: itsreespect
wallet: reespect.near

4 Likes

Hey, family.
I’m Godsent Goodness (GSaint), a song Writer, Rapper, Pianist, Graphic designer and Web developer.
I’m currently based in Nigeria.

• Music portfolio and experience

Been writing songs for about 14 years but started rapping 6 years ago.
I haven’t put out solid projects yet just a couple of freestyles on my Social Media handle.

• Experience with Crypto

Got introduced to crypto in 2017. :grin: Made profits, incurred losses. We keep moving.

• Other passions

I love designing flyers, cover arts and logos.
Check out some of my designs Behance

I’m passionate about Web development too.

• About Joining BeatDAO

I joined the BeatDAO community at the beginning of this year and it has really improved my craft. Met a lot of amazing creatives on the platform. I was privileged to record the Nearnauts anthem with @skthealternator .

Twitter: @GSaint_

Near wallet: @ogbase.near

3 Likes

tom hanks fist bump GIF

1 Like

Thanks my brother,we out here fam!!!

1 Like

Hello guys my name is Linda Chinyere popularly known as “Dachi”, An Artist, Songwriter and Professional BGV based in Lagos Nigeria.
A member of the BEATDAO and NxM community

I’ve been making, writing and performing songs for 6 years now and counting. Music has always been been a huge part of my life

Recently got into the web3 eco-system and honestly it has been such a journey of enlightenment

Looking forward to greater things in the eco-system
Big shoutout to BEATDAO for this opportunity

Wallet : dachi.near

3 Likes

Supp y’all, I’m Sleezy Moss representing Malaysia.

A Rap Artist, Composer, Poet & a Percussion/Drum Tutor.
A Bachelor Degree in Music Composition holder, currently on a break from finishing my Master Degree in Performing Arts (Music).

• Been into crypto and the blockchain environment since 2014 starting out by mining bitcoin until one of my friend backstabbed me and 2 of my other friends then ran away with the profits.

• A member of NxM since in between late 2019/early 2020, active around mid 2020, now a part of the NxM Social Team.

• A council member for both DAOrecords & VanDAO

• Member of BeatDAO since day one of its establishment, featured in the NEAR Mixtape Volume 1 last January.

My music journey when way back, been writing poetry since I was 15, wrote and composed my first song around 2010. I have collaborated with awesome artists here in the NEAR ecosystem such as JCB, DJ Lethal Skillz, Radit Echoman, The Tune and Rhyme Taylor to name a few. Hoping to collaborate with more talents within the community, peace!

sleezymoss.near

2 Likes

Hello BeatDao
I’m @ELKHUSH an Afro infusion artist and a community builder below are my social links:

I have also been an active member and contributor to C1 guild and @NxM
I have been a member BeatDao since November 2021

I have minted NFTs on the C1 store and NXM
I’m currently a Moderator for Capital Guild community Abuja.

I would like to be a verified member of BeatDao to contribute and also keep building myself and the web3 community at large.

Thank you
elkhush1.near

3 Likes

Hey Dachi, could you please share with us your music?

Cheers!

2 Likes

Hello, I’m @teezyindo from Indonesia,

I am a DJ, beatmaker and music producer based in Jakarta.
I am introduced to Near protocol since 2021 by @Wiswiz and since then become member of NxM, Beat DAO, DJ DAO and council member of Svara DAO.

I am currently a touring DJ for Indonesia’s first liner hiphop artists such as Saykoji, Iwa K and Yacko. I’ve been travelling all across Indonesia to perform and also some international festivals like IOMMA Music Festival in Reunion Island and CultureCon X Yo! MTV Rap in Singapore.

Aside of hiphop i also do 432hz healing music and released my 432hz album titled “Misunderstood” that is available in Spotify and Apple Music.

I am hoping that i can interact and collaborate with all the amazing people in this community, Rahayu!

teezyindo.near

3 Likes

hello BeatDAO friends, my name is Havis a.k.a Havis Della MC, my near wallet is dellamc.near, I’m a rapper and a beatmaker. I’ve been rapping since 1996, when I was still in junior high school, because I like Hip-hop style & music, I have a group called Batik Tribe & also a duo project with my old friend Wizzow and we call it Wizzow Della MC, I also have several You can search for solo career works as well as collaborations with other musicians on YouTube. I am very happy to be part of the Near community or circle, especially BeatDAO and also SvaraDAO, because there are many artists from various countries and regions, this is really extraordinary. that’s all a brief introduction of myself, peace always friends​:v:

3 Likes

Greetings and love
I am radit echoman, i’m a reggae musician and music producer, mixing/mastering engineer from indonesia.
I am introduced to Near protocol since 2022 by @Wiswiz and since then become member of NxM, Beat DAO, Reggae DAO and Svara DAO.

I am play reggae music since 2005 and now I have a solo project with dub reggae electronic music. I released my album in 2018 thats call ‘truly gili’ and now on progress to second album ‘echo system’. Thats all available in mainstream digital platform like spotify, apple music, etc.

I am running my own studio also, ‘echolabs’ since 2020. I work for produce, mixing, and mastering. and my studio gonna make a project for music therapy this year.

I dont have experience in cryptocurrency, but before I did gold trading in my country with legal company.

I hope i can interact and do some activities in this comunnity. Beat DAO have so many inspired for my produce skill cz i can join here with all talented producer. Really happy to join this comunnity cz feel like a family.

Big up and maximum respect.

raditechoman.near

3 Likes

I’m Omata, based in Nigeria, music producer and graphics deisgner. I’ve been making music since 2009 with a recent focus on Afrobeats and it’s derivatives. My work can be found via my YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/c/BeatsByOmata

Curiosity fuelled my interest and subsequent entry into the crypto space at the beginning of this year and I joined BeatDAO shortly after.
I have since then gone on to participate in a design bounty which I won and also other BeatDAO activities such as BeatAttack, Flippin’ Samples, etc.

BeatDAO has been a fruitful experience as it has enabled me showcase my skills to a like minded audience in addition to making new connections as a producer while I navigate the crypto space.

My wallet: beatsbyomata.near

1 Like

Hey everyone! Nice to meet you all!
Im Gustavo Manute, from Brazil. Im a multidisciplinar artist curently working with metaverse architecture and design. Im also a musician, composer, and beatmaker. All started when I had around 14 years old and started a Hip Hop group with some other friends in Brazil. At the beggining I just wrote lyrics but later I started to mess around with some DAWs, at the time, I had a really cheap computer and produced my first beats with Acid Pro. Since then I had a lot of projects experimenting with different kinds of music. Have produced some albums for Brazilian artists and now Im making my own music and beats.
Here are some links of my previous works:

2 Likes
  • Your music portfolio and experience,
    Emcee since 1999, went on to be a DJ at extreme sports events in Asia from 2001 onwards, joined the asian rap group Diplomats International in 2008-2009 which then sparked me to produced, and fell in love with dubstep music, and started producing hiphop and dubstep music

• Your experience with crypto,
    was introduced and guided by @vandal into the web3 space and when I was given the opportunity and chance to get onboard, I took a dive into the web3 space and there is no turning back now :slight_smile:

• Your other passions,
    inline skating on ramps, road bike cycling, graphic designs and history

• Your social media,
    Instagram : @tech1
    Twitter : @tech1

• Your NEAR wallet name.
    tech1.near

• When did you join BeatDAO?
    April 2022

• Where are you from?
    Singapore

• What impact BeatDAO have on you, your career, and your skills?
    lets me get to know more producers and artists in the web3 space and hopefully one day I will do a collaboration with one of the producers or artists in BeatDao.
    skills wise, its opened up more genres to me.

• How you would like to contribute to the BeatDAO community in the long-term run?
    if I could help bridge producer DJs and producers together, and also maybe also collaboration with music artists too

3 Likes

I’m Hepzibah. I live in Nigeria.

I sing, and I love singing. Had my first solo 28 years ago. And that began a musical path for me. I was part of a performing live band for many years, and we used to go out for very many gigs. I have also had the privilege of performing before large audience.

Most of my singing was as a church chorister and that ended when I stopped attending churches in 2014.

I have background knowledge learning the piano. I also started learning the guitar until my teacher became my husband :joy:

My other passions apart from singing are reading, writing, making art, I love drawing (even though I’m not an expect) I also enjoy expressing my creativity and love for creating through cooking.

I joined BeatDao through the Nearnauts challenge.
Thanks to Near, I recently just picked up music again, and I’m running with it. I have also had to meet lots of great folks within the Ecosystem. And I’m excited about all the possibilities…

I’m on Instagram and Twitter as @Light88884.
I recently begun putting out musical contents on YouTube: https://youtube.com/channel/UCqw7U8szcQjF5mzqCKUPUnQ

fabdab.near

2 Likes

My name is Wisnu Prastowo a.k.a Wizzow based in Indonesia, music producer, rapper, sound engineer, songwriter. I started my career as a rapper in 1998 and as a music producer in 2004. I have won several awards and nominations from Indonesia and Southeast Asia. I am a music producer and have worked with great musicians such as Ras Muhamad, Glenn Fredly, Tompi, Soul ID, Yacko, Pandji Pragiwaksono, Afgan, Joeniar Arief, Iwa K, Kojek, JFlow, Daviuz, Saykoji, MHC, Cindy Bernadette, Nadhira, Karenina etc.

I am 1/4 members of the legendary Indonesian hip hop group called Batik Tribe. And also joined the International Diplomats group with Vandal, Ras Muhamad, Mistah, DJ Nasa, Boogil, Tech-1.

I have a solo album called 1sme and collaborated with Akil from Jurassic 5, Joe Flizzow, Sona One, The Recipe (Dubai), Glenn Fredly etc. also has a duo album with Della MC.

In Crypto World I originally distributed my work as NFT Music through DAO Records. I was invited and introduced by @vandal. I first learned about NFT by @vandal & @decentricity

The first work of Music NFT on Opensea

NFT Music’s second work on Mintbase

Then in January 2022 I was appointed by @Paul as 1/2 Councils of Beat DAO. Here I learned many things about the NEAR Ecosystem. Paul and I are always trying to develop ideas for managing and expanding the creative, artistic capacity of music within our DAO.

I’m also a council member in BEAT DAO and in SVARA DAO.

Wizzow Youtube Channel

Wizzow Spotify

Batik Tribe Spotify

Wizzow Twitter

Wizzow Instagram

Telegram @wiswizindo

My Wallet : wizzow.near

Terimakasih, thanks :coffee:

2 Likes

Hello Guys, My name is @not.nilc , Founder of @MediaHouse. I am a Music producer , Sound Engineer , Song Writer & performer, i am also a creative director & ocassionally design art as well, ive been an Artist for over 10 years before i dived into the production world, 8 years ago and then finally sound engineering 6 years ago .

I have produced for over 20 artists & have made over 500 beats.
I have engineered over 100 songs & written as much.

In 2017 i released a body of work titled “21 summers”
a thirteen track Album
Listen on spotify :

In 2018 i released an Ep titled " Not.Yet"
A 6 track EP, listen on spotify:

Minted my First music NFT recently & will mint many more
Listen on Tamago : TAMAGO

Cheers to building on Near
Wallet ID : notnilc.near

2 Likes

I’m a musician. How can I join in beat dao?

1 Like