Relevance to the theme - 25%

Prizes:
1st: 125 DAI
2nd: 100 DAI
3rd: 75 DAI
4th: 50 DAI
5th: 30 DAI
6th: 20 DAI

If you have any questions, feel free to mention the councils on our Telegram chat or DM any of the councils. When submitting your entries, please include your NEAR wallet on your reply. The entry of the winner shouldn’t be minted as we will mint your entries under Fil. Artist Guild’s Paras account.

The winners of the previous biweekly art challenge won’t be eligible to join this as we will have another Battle of the Champions.

16 Likes

LFG! let’s do this !:heart_eyes::philippines:

6 Likes

Lezz gooooo fam! Can’t wait to see the entries!!!

5 Likes

Good luck participants! ROOTING FOR ALL OF YOU!

6 Likes

cyberpunk Lapu2x

mdsign.near

18 Likes

Jose Rizal using his modern car to travel

aielnq.near

11 Likes

Cyborg Andress bonifacio
Near wallet: eyesore.near

9 Likes

Cyborg Emilio Aguinaldo
ID: zetsue001.near

8 Likes

Emilio Aguinaldo has been spotted chilling as an avatar in the metaverse. :slightly_smiling_face:
In this case, I made a 3d character of Emilio as he features in the next generation of the internet. The character appears to be in the metaverse and therefore the image looks immersive.
Near wallet: eliaszinas.near

8 Likes

JOSE PROTACIO RIZAL MERCADO Y ALONSO REALONDA
as modern guy with his modern suit and hairstyle.

Near wallet ID: yonakawaii.near

11 Likes

“Forda Selfie Ang Ferson”

Jose Rizal is widely regarded as one of the most important figures in Philippine history. He was a multifaceted intellectual and political activist, best known for his political writings, which inspired the Philippine revolution and eventually led to his execution by Spanish colonizers.

Jose Rizal is dressed in an old-fashioned suit with his hair neatly swept. In this instance, I transform his suit into streetwear. Streetwear is more than just clothing; it expresses the wearer’s identity. Since social media is so popular and millennials and Gen Z use them that much. He also has a hat, which I transformed into a streetwear bucket hat. Modern technology has also paved the way for multifunctional devices such as the smartphone, which he uses for selfies and doing a finger heart. The colors of his outfit represent the Philippine National Flag, which is royal blue, crimson red, white, and golden yellow.

Near id: swilart2.near

18 Likes

“Tsudaddy si Rizal for todeyyys videyowww”

As my boisterous imagination runs, and because of my obsession to hottie’s I imagined Rizal as a super hot cover model of Vouge Magazine in the modern times.

cedieee.near

17 Likes

lets gooo guys !! nice entries rlly like it !
LFG fam

Clad in modern picturesque of what people of today usually do and have, I created the depiction of what Dr. Jose Rizal’s life would have been if he was alive in the modern era of society. It’s not beyond the knowledge of most Filipino people what kind of life our country’s national hero had. Through this frame, I want to depict a modern Rizal being a writer and influencer in the comfort of his own home to inspire Filipino pride and nationalism. I envisioned him today as a writer assisted by advanced technologies, making him more efficient in making his novels. I am pretty sure if our hero lives in modern society, people will be more cognizant of societal issues and will become aware on how to fight for freedom and equality.

I also added his dog named Usman.

kyra_27.near

11 Likes

Gabriella Silang a.k.a GAB of NHC ( Nat’l Hero Club ) A P-Pop Idol!

Gabriella Silang , the first filipina who led the revolt against the spaniards! She garnered a title “Generala”. Silang declared the independence of Ilocandia, naming the state “Free Ilocos” and proclaimed Vigan the capital of this newly-independent state (wikibooks,2022)

Now, In the modern society, I created GAB! Who inspires & one of the role models of youth by showing her talents, skills and Personality! :star_struck:

ID: rueryesun.near

7 Likes

Col. Gabriela Silang
Philippine Army

Gabriela Silang was a Filipino military leader best known for her role as the female leader of the Ilocano independence movement from Spain.

In a modern society she became one of the first female general in Philippine army. She’s known with here horse and sword as a weapon in the movement. So I did use a new military truck ang a riffle as her weapon in this modern time. She’s known with her bravery in fighting for peace and independence, and a true meaning of women empowerment.

genvergara.near

12 Likes

This is my entry for Biweekly Art Challenge: Week 19-20 that have the theme of Philippine National Hero into Modern Society. I chose to draw Lapu-Lapu as my national hero like he’s living into our current society. As you can see on the picture, he have the modern style clothes and do also wearing a face mask because of the pandemic.

Neat id: kurtruss.near

6 Likes

Maria Josefa Cariño de Silang was a Filipino Military leader best known for her role as the femal leader of the Ilocano Independence movement from spain.

She rose to become the very first female leader of the philippine revolution. 300 are verbals and we filipinos against the spanish regime and gabriela silang led one of the largest after husband, resistance later diego silang was assassinated

A modern and beautiful Gabriela Silang.

princesslorraine.near

5 Likes

I like your artwork :star_struck:

1 Like

Thank you for joining the biweekly challenge hehe. Lapu Lapu kinda looks like an oppa :heart_on_fire:

1 Like