[ ART CHALLENGE](CLOSED ) Filipino Artist Guild Week 1 Contest

Welcome To Our FAG First Art Challenge

This will be a weekly Event And All Filipino artist is welcome to join.

" Make your own Style"

Week #1

**Theme/Concept: FILIPINO SIGNATURE DRESS OF DIFFERENT CULTURES with BODY

Rules and Mechanics:

*Draw it with your own style

*Chibi /Vexel /Vector/ Digital Paint/ Anime

*The Contest will Start Every Monday and the Deadline of Submission is Saturday

philippines Time 11:59pm

*Announcing of Winners Sunday

*The Winners Will be Selected by the Council

*Likes and Positive feedbacks about your art/Entry Can help you put in the list,

*It does not mean that you have the most heart react will make you a winner, it will just help the council to Select the winner,

*Example there are 5 entries that has More react those 5 will put in the watchlist of selection

*Creativity,Cleanliness,Originality, Quality is the most Important

*Any art style is acceptable.

5 winners 3 Conso

Ist Prize: 2.5 Near

2nd Prize: 2 Near

3rd Prize: 1 .5 ** Near

4th Prize 1.5 near
5th Prize 1Near

**CONSOLATION
#1 : 0.5
#2 : 0.5
#3 : 0.5

Total of 10 Near

New Members of the Guild are Welcome To Join.

When Submitting Your Entry please Attach your NEAR WALLET ADDRESS at the bottom of your entries,

We also appreciate some Short Word or explanation about your Piece.

If anyone has a question feel Free to Mention the Council in our Telegram Channel or Dm us privately as long as it is related to the event. Welcome To Our FAG First Art Challenge
Filipino Artist Telegram

Good Luck Everyone And Let your Creativity Shines.

“WINNERS ART SHOULD NOT BE MINTED”

19 Likes

“A brave native Filipino warrior”

Near Wallet: the_blank.near

10 Likes

A proud Filipino citizen
Near:poknat.near

8 Likes

Great arts everyone! Keep sending :yum::blush:

6 Likes

The female traditional clothing of the Ifugaos is called “Tapis” otherwise known as a wrap around skirt.

wincreation.near

7 Likes

:philippines::philippines::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: cute nice artwork sir :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

An astronaut wearing Filipino traditional clothes and weapon with Philippine Flag reflection.
It means that, we Filipinos wherever we go, our love for our country remains in our heart and mind.

And I thank you! char…

near: rosas.near

7 Likes

the barong tagalog is one of the formal attire of men in the philippines.

carlocar7.near

6 Likes

@Ligaya i am not from filipines, can i participate?

2 Likes

Its only for Filipino artist sir :relaxed: we accept from other countries as long as he/she is filipino :relaxed::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Men wearing camisa de chino, it is traditionally worn by filipino farmers and fishermen due to it’s affordability and convenience as well.

opaw.near

7 Likes

We will be adding 3.8 near for the Weekly prices as Council approved that the Love Month prizes will be divided to 4 weekly art challenge :relaxed:

Lets do this Co Filipino, submit your entries until Saturday​:relaxed:

3 Likes

This is a Filipino Dress in modern culture. Youth nowadays like the outfit that will blend in Generation Z. I make this design for all the girls like me who wants comfortable yet classy style that will blend in competition. A Filipiniana style dress with a touch of pearls and sand glitters.

apengraphics.near

7 Likes

To lift the spirits of the locals and bring back the smiles on their faces, the MassKara Festival was created.
And this design is inspired by the majestic Festival held in Bacolod City, the MassKara Festival. A representation of the colorful celebration for the Thanksgiving and beautiful smile of the Bacolod people .

cedrick.near

9 Likes

Bilis naman nyan mag Revise :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Im excited and Happy To see The Creativity, Talent and Imaginations of The Filipino artist​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

:pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::sneezing_face: inuna ko po muna yan ate hahahah yung pinapagawa nio po wip palang hahahahha

2 Likes

jariavex.near

Hello everyone! Sharing to you my anime styled filipiniana dress with its lava like color to represent Mt. Mayon. It also represent the bravery of bicolanos for facing any situation nor calamaties. Just like the flag, i chose to play with its 3 color to also represent the whole nation as well.

11 Likes

“Mandaya”

One of Southern Mindanao’s Indigenous People’s Communities known for their distinctive costumes and ornamentations.

kagi.near

7 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::scream:
many participants, it’s exciting. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: super creative. yieeeee.

3 Likes