Discord report (09/02)-(09/09)

Hey fam! Let me share with you the weekly discord report! So you can check how our discord server is performing during this first week of september!

Metrics analysis

Our Discord server is improving constantly, more and more users keep joining everyday, and we average almost 200 new members per day this week! We are performing great and i strongly believe that NEAR is in the right path. Of course, the token´s price rise had a great impact within the community, but the numbers are great!

And another interesting fact is that our server already has 33k members! The ongoing hackathon proved to be a really possitive event for NEAR´s growth and impact.

Obviously when your members increase, the possible amount of people to leave increasees too. But, the quantity of leavers did not increase as much as new members did, so this is important to consider, as it stablish that we have a consolidated community.

Communicators kept similar, almost 20% of the new members were communicators, and due to the amount of new members, this was expected.

Another stat that should be considered is the quantity of messages sent by communicators per day. They were decent during this week withan average of 3 messages per communicator.

With all this facts considered, i conclude this report! Please if you have any feedback or any advice just tell me, i´d love it!
Have a great weekend, your friend,

Benz_Near