Discord Metrics Analysis (08/22)-(08/29)

Hi folks! I hope you are all doing well. In this post i´ll analyze and show Discord metrics to you. I didn´t post this metrics before because i wanted discord to include statistics from the first day of the hackathon, demonstrating the success of this campaign and showing how important hackathons are and the size of the impact it generates among communities! Well, let´s get started!

DISCORD METRICS

As it was expected, the hackathon had a HUGE impact in our Discord channel, the 27th of august, that was the first day of the hackathon, the incredible quantity of 11k new members joined our server! This is awesome and it also makes NEAR better known all around the world, that it´s excatly what we need in order to grow as a strong project. This event is a succes! Leaving aside the fact of the hackathon, the number of new members was exponentially growing compared to previous weeks, with almost an average of 70 new members per day! Which is demonstrating that NEAR keeps growing and becoming famous, so we are on the right track!

As you can see, the 28th and the 29th the quantity of new members considerably decreased compared to the 27th, that was expected to happen and it is normal. However, th 28th 4,7k people joined and the 29th 750 , so they were not bad days at all! As we can conclude from this, hackathons and giveaways are effective when it comes to marketing!

Another fact to consider is the amount of members in our server, we´ve reached 30k members! It´s essential to have the greatest possible repercussion, and a Discord server with 30k members for sure has a great impact!

What i found impressive was the amount of server leavers, it was extremely low! I thought that with the new quantity of members, leavers will increase really much too, but it didnt! the 27th, 28th and 29th no more than 4% of the total of new members left the server, which is a pretty low number, and it demonstrates the effectiveness of our communities!

And obviously the percentage of new members that talked in any channeld drastically increased:

And last but not least, the quantity of messages sent by communicators stayed in between 3 and 4 messages, so it is pretty similar to previous weeks:

To conclude with this report I would like to congratulate and acknowledge the great work you are all doing with the hackathon, is proving to be a total success, you are doing an excellent job that is essential for NEAR to grow, you guys are great! Regarding discord, i decided to insert a captcha bot, so we can avoid bot attacks, i´d love if you can give me any feedback about this!
Well, that´s all for now, have an excellent week,

Benz_Near

3 Likes