[contest] CLOSED-Deadline Extended-BLAH x artist challenge to bring love and hope to cities

Got a question Can I still upload my entry??? or the contest already over

if you want to post your entry I can ask the DAO council to look at it but I don’t know if they already decided on a winner yet.

1 Like

Please when are the Council Members going to announce the winners?

Friday April 29 the DAO council will announce the winners

1 Like

Ok Fam. Thank you very much

UPDATE FROM THE DAO COUNCIL they will announce winners Wednesday April 27 and make payouts Friday April 29. If you did not get your entry posted in time please hold on to it because the BLAH NFT platform will be available to mint your art soon!

4 Likes

Congratulations to the winners!
1st prize @queenbee
2nd prize @aielnq.near

The DAO council would like to collect all entries as NFTs! @LulucaL @Roxy @Angel I will have more information about that soon. Please make sure you are in our discord for the most up to date information. BLAH

5 Likes

Congratulations @queenbee and @aielnq.near !!!
And a Big thanks to all artists for the support of the competition. Watch the space for the next one!

3 Likes

Thank you so muuuch!!! This is so unexpected :frowning::frowning::heartpulse:

2 Likes

OMG, I can believe it thank you so much. If you need further information please DM me or just tag me in the post. I would like to know the next step to do. Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Nice. Love The Winners and happy that ALL gonna be awarded :raised_hands::sunglasses: aLoca in Discord is me, im There waiting for instructions. Tnx :heart:

1 Like

Sorry that it took so long to provide specifics on the process for our contest participants to receive rewards.

Step 1:

Join our DAO as Artists Astro

Step 2:

Mint your NFT on our BLAH platform. It’s still on the test-net so you will need a test-net wallet to accomplish this. https://testnet.blah.world/

Step 3:

Make a transfer proposal and include a link to your mint Astro

If you have any questions, reach out through our discord: BLAH

Hi. are you all right? so, the green + doesn’t appear there in Astro to add proposals, I don’t know exactly how to proceed to be added as an artist. Can someone help me?

@LulucaL Show me what you see when you visit this link Astro You can also join our discord for a quicker response

1 Like

Hey, Hi. So… This

:person_shrugging:

Shoot, thought I fixed that

1 Like

Let me know when it’s ok, pls, tnx.

I added you and now you should be able to join out DAO Astro

1 Like

Yeah, now It Works :heart_eyes: But I still don’t know exactly what proposal to make in ASTRO. Help?

1 Like