Community Engagement Manager - Nomination

Hello NEAR community

I am Chibuike Enyinnaya Freedom, I am applying for the role of GWG community Engagement Manager for the NDC. I am the project Manager of Black History DAO, a parachain initiative on polkadot which uses the blockchain to store immutable black history content see more here. Below are my skills and the references to prove

PROFICIENCY IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE
I have a very good command of the english language.
I have written whitepapers for various web3 projects, one of them being the Black History DAO. here is a link to the white paper: White Paper of The Black History DAO Appchain - Google Docs

I have also published articles on medium
NFTs Deconstructed: How to leverage as an NFT artist for the Pictorial and Documentary Photography comuunity which is now The Ubuntu Photography Fellowship

Fela’s Consciousness

To survive or to Live

Web 3 Community Building
I am currently a community advisor for the UBUNTU Photography Fellowship. I have rallied creative photographers into the web 3 by assuring them that the blockchain was a secure and trustworthy technology for them to sell their creative works as NFTs. The community is currently building at 20 organic members and are a part of the creatives dao on NEAR.

I have a wealth of experience in web3 courtesy of the Black History DAO activities which included winning a Hackathon, developing a substrate backend for the Polkadot LayerZero Blockchain and also contributing to the tokenomics model of the technology

Artistry
As a photo-artist I have minted NFTs on the paras marketplace. Below are a few examples

5 Likes

Hi Chibuike,

Thank you for your nomination!
I would love to schedule an interview with you to discuss this in more detail, I will send you a Calendly link in DM.

1 Like

Hello,i want to report Conflict of interest violation by @blaze (NDC consultant and head of working groups )

He hired Cheddar Finance mod Aescobar on the same position in NDC. How is possible @blaze ? why did you choose hm, but now other 14 candidates?1