Community Engagement Manager - Nomination Monish016

HI Yall

I am excited to apply for the role of Community Engagement Manager for the NEAR Digital Collective (NDC) in the GWG Working Group. With my experience in community management /Strategist and my passion for NEAR blockchain, I am confident that I can be the best fit for this position.

As a community Strategist, I have extensive experience in executing community onboarding strategies and developing engagement programs. I have worked on various projects on NEAR Protocol and understand the nuances of building a thriving community in this space.

Recently, I have been exploring various Web3 Community Onboarding and Engaging Platforms, which effectively led to building a successful community of 50K+ Followers on Twitter and 41+k Followers on Discord with an Average of 2K to 6K Messages Daily on the server.

I can confidently say that I can bring the same level of engagement and community onboarding through these platforms.

I am particularly drawn to this opportunity because of the NDC’s focus on governance frameworks and technical implementations for the NEAR Ecosystem. I believe that a strong and engaged community is essential for success, and I am excited to be a part of the team that is working to build one for NEAR.

I am confident that my skills and experience make me a strong candidate for this position. Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to the opportunity to discuss my qualifications further.

Sincerely,
Monish016

2 Likes